Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I mean, if you're not happy, you can leave. It's not like anyone will notice.
    man why you so defensive though. a little bad at taking criticism?
    the guy is absolutely right, all the normal bosses from rockbear to vegas statue are complete shit. If I can solo them in a couple pas then what are they to an mpa? they don't even survive a fraction of a second. Remember when fang banther was threatening? me neither because he just died before he could finish his spawn animation without even a wb being used. What is even the point of having these boosted fangulfurs running around when from their BIG SHINING CRYSTAL they drop 20 meseta and 3 star units each and every time. oh yeah, collect file band aid
    don't even get me started on the normal mobs, they just there to be zondeeled + massacred, really tiring content
    the only really good content this game has is the TDs

In my opinion, it would be for the better if modes from normal to super hard were rebalanced somehow, at the moment I think they're far too easy, and the gap from super hard to extra hard/ultimate is a bit too high (at the very least enemies could use a bump in HP in all modes below extra hard, so we end up with a more consistent growth between modes).

I understand that it's for the sake of players catching up, but, with things as they are we end up with players that just aren't prepared at all for extra hard/ultimate, so, I feel that modes from normal to super hard could at least use a bump in enemies HP, but not too much so these modes don't end up being a chore.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    man why you so defensive though. a little bad at taking criticism?
    the guy is absolutely right, all the normal bosses from rockbear to vegas statue are complete shit. If I can solo them in a couple pas then what are they to an mpa? they don't even survive a fraction of a second. Remember when fang banther was threatening? me neither because he just died before he could finish his spawn animation without even a wb being used. What is even the point of having these boosted fangulfurs running around when from their BIG SHINING CRYSTAL they drop 20 meseta and 3 star units each and every time. oh yeah, collect file band aid
    don't even get me started on the normal mobs, they just there to be zondeeled + massacred, really tiring content
    the only really good content this game has is the TDs
    THIS! As a returning player the game feels like a childs playground. No real difficulty at all, its not bad if the content is easy BUT THIS IS FREE WIN until XH? What kinda players do you want? Children who just want to rush to end game, or players with skills gained from playing the game with a moderate difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    In my opinion, it would be for the better if modes from normal to super hard were rebalanced somehow, at the moment I think they're far too easy, and the gap from super hard to extra hard/ultimate is a bit too high (at the very least enemies could use a bump in HP in all modes below extra hard, so we end up with a more consistent growth between modes).

I understand that it's for the sake of players catching up, but, with things as they are we end up with players that just aren't prepared at all for extra hard/ultimate, so, I feel that modes from normal to super hard could at least use a bump in enemies HP, but not too much so these modes don't end up being a chore.
    Yes. This is what would be nice and what i was expecting. They way it is as a returning player and im sure even for new players it feels like WTF? Is this really a MMORPG OR A FRIGGIN CANDY CRUSH SAGA GAME?

lol? and i bet u want those alt chars to take ages to reach xh too huh? honestly pre xh is a waste of time so it might as well be rushed super fast.. especially when making new chars.. why take forever to reach xh on them huh

Although I don't particularly mind blasting through Normal -> Extra Hard with a new character (and I don't mind experienced players doing so as well), I fear that new comers may reach Extra Hard without having the necessary experience and equipment to handle mobs and bosses, particularly in important EQs/UQs. Thus, you have that guy that the MPA has to revive every 20 seconds... something that the community always gripe about.

I don't think keeping older areas difficult will really help with that. Because even once a newcomer reaches XH and start dying all the time, they still don't feel compelled to upgrade their gear and build their classes in a way that benefits them. Most of the problem lies in that players get too used to being carried, because, honestly, it's easy to get carried in this game, that's not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    Is this really a MMORPG OR A FRIGGIN CANDY CRUSH SAGA GAME?
    I do agree with you on some of those points, but your use of unnecessary caps and "real gamer" comparisons, starting out the thread with "FAIL" and "!?!?!?!?" for half the post makes it hard to not want to bash my skull into the wall. I mean it's completely irrelevant to the discussion here, so admit I'm being a hypocrite in criticizing that, but I needed to get that off my chest.

HERE IS 5 WTF

B1 TROLL COMMUNITY
    WHEN I RUN EQ IN RIGHT BLOCK AND MPA IS 1/12
    FIND HARD PARTY FOR TACO XQCO AQ LQ
    QUESTION MUST SPAM 5X FOR GAIN ANSWER IN FORUM
    NEED PREMIUM FOR 10 11 12 * PASSES

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    HERE IS 5 WTF

B1 TROLL COMMUNITY
    WHEN I RUN EQ IN RIGHT BLOCK AND MPA IS 1/12
    FIND HARD PARTY FOR TACO XQCO AQ LQ
    QUESTION MUST SPAM 5X FOR GAIN ANSWER IN FORUM
    NEED PREMIUM FOR 10 11 12 * PASSES
    -Just stay out of B1, nobody likes the B1 community, other ships are also available if you want to transfer.
    -I rarely end up in 1/12 EQs unless I'm late to join, make sure you join right as it starts, and make sure you're in a populated block for the difficulty you want. If you are a bit late, then be patient, patience is a great thing to practice, this also ties into my reply to the forum complaint.
    -It's up to you to organize parties for content that isn't done regularly, for TACOs, talk to people, on the forums or in game, see if you can schedule something. Most people run TACOs and AQs solo these days, but I'm sure you can find someone. You just have to talk to people and figure something out, it's pretty fun to organize and play with others!
    -For the forum question, you're just incredibly impatient, the people who answer questions in the Quick Questions thread are doing it because they can help, on their own free time, they're not a service that's supposed to do as you want. It would also be nice if your posts were easier to understand, sometimes I have trouble figuring out what you're asking, but I'm assuming english is not your first language, so it's not that big of a deal.
    -You can get 10-12* passes from titles, without premium. You can also just save up rare items, buy some premium maybe once a year, and turn them all into passes to last you until next time you need to refill. Sega is going to try to get you to pay for things sometimes, I've never found it to be forceful like many other F2P games, so I have no problem with it.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 18, 2016 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    You can get 10-12* passes from titles, without premium.
    what titles i want one vopar 10* weapon called Rough Mary [ラフメリ]

wand_059.png

know is shit weapon and i should ussing austere but look nice

Right off the bat, I just want to say yes, it's very easy to get carried in this game; especially when pugging, you'll always have maybe 3-4 players carrying the whole MPA (from overparse when I was still using it).

However, I feel that those who "don't feel compelled to upgrade gear", who are constantly dying, or who are 'true' leechers and expect to be carried like 100% of the time are in the minority. I would think that the majority of players want to at least contribute average DPS (despite being a "filthy" casual"), I mean most players don't sincerely enjoy dying and losing, right?

That being said, for most players (I'm refering to the Average Joe), I think keeping older areas difficult would help to a certain extent because they'll learn what class combinations work and what don't work; if they're taking too damn long to kill a boss or keep dying, then go figure, they need to change something, like may be grind their shit?

Ezodagrom also brought up a good point. I think the gap in difficulty from SH -> XH is a bit much for the average new comers and I think it surprises them, it's noticeable when comparing SH TD3 and XH TD3.

To reiterate, leechers will be leechers (and top-dogs will be top-dogs), but for the average joe, I think it'll help them, and thereby help everyone.

And also, I'm all for implementing 'elite' blocks.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 18, 2016 at 03:03 PM.