Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Time for free skill reset pass

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    From the way it's worded on Bumped, Safoie Type-0 deal more damage if charged. Which might imply the gap closing part stay the same charged or uncharged.

Ramegid Type-0 remind me of PSP2 Infinity's Safoie. I only played the vanilla EN version, so I wouldn't be able to directly compare that version of Safoie and the upcoming craft. Still, I find it funny both tech are customized at the same time. Back on topic, I hope it last a while, maybe Nagrants duration at worst. Re-watching that part of the video, damage is so-so, unless it's because it was a 3* weapon? No flinch on the mob, so it's just a passive damaging tool. And Sega trolled with Zandion on the subpallette, already fully charged before using Ramegid.
    I'm pretty sure the "Surround self with fireballs" technique was Foverse, not Safoie. Still really nice to see the concept return, though.

I'm now glad I stopped playing regularly when fishing/mining was introduced, now I don't even HAVE to deal with it in order to get rings, I can just spend moneys lol

I just realized if we can switch My Set using command, does that mean we can also switch skill tree mid-quest?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Well, I did said I never played PSPo2 Infinity, only vanilla a few year ago. Foverse could be it also.

Ring market wise, I'm expecting people to 1st throw in absurd high price, see if it sale or wait a few day and analyse how that market goes. Personally, I can expect a lot of lv1 ring and some lv20 being made in the time frame until ULT Amduscia hit.

R Wide Support Ring is too little too late, since beside TE main, only SU might had wanted it for buffing pet. Then again, since that update also bring chat shortcut for ring swapping, I could start using Ctrl + Function key again.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Spreading this like wildfire.

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2016/09/160919a.html

Huge frickin' buff to Launcher for Rangers from an upcoming Left Ring.

【05】
    [ リングスキル ] ・・・ ノンウィークボーナス - Non-weak bonus
    [ スキルリング ] ・・・ L/ノンウィークボーナス - L/Non-weak bonus
    [ 装備スロット ] ・・・ Lリング (左手) - Left ring
    [ 装備可クラス ] ・・・ ???
    [ 対応カテゴリ ] ・・・ ランチャー (大砲) - Launcher
    [ スキル効果 ] ・・・
    → 射撃武器の『大砲』を装備時のみ効果発動。
    → スキル『ウィークヒットアドバンス』を、弱点部位のほか『非弱点部位』にも適用。
    → こちらは『非弱点部位 → 弱点部位』として変化させる効果ではありません。
    (非弱点部位が、弱点部位と同等のダメージ倍率に変化するワケではない)
    → スキル『Aランチャーモード』とは異なり、通常攻撃以外にも適用される。

To sum it up, this will only apply to Launchers. The Weak Hit Advance damage bonus will apply on parts that aren't considered weakpoints. You won't get a headshot damage bonus on a part that isn't a head, so you'll still have an incentive to aim at weak-points if there are any. Unlike A Launcher Mode's skill, this impacts PAs as well and not just normal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Spreading this like wildfire.

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2016/09/160919a.html

Huge frickin' buff to Launcher for Rangers from an upcoming Left Ring.

【05】
    [ リングスキル ] ・・・ ノンウィークボーナス - Non-weak bonus
    [ スキルリング ] ・・・ L/ノンウィークボーナス - L/Non-weak bonus
    [ 装備スロット ] ・・・ Lリング (左手) - Left ring
    [ 装備可クラス ] ・・・ ???
    [ 対応カテゴリ ] ・・・ ランチャー (大砲) - Launcher
    [ スキル効果 ] ・・・
    → 射撃武器の『大砲』を装備時のみ効果発動。
    → スキル『ウィークヒットアドバンス』を、弱点部位のほか『非弱点部位』にも適用。
    → こちらは『非弱点部位 → 弱点部位』として変化させる効果ではありません。
    (非弱点部位が、弱点部位と同等のダメージ倍率に変化するワケではない)
    → スキル『Aランチャーモード』とは異なり、通常攻撃以外にも適用される。

To sum it up, this will only apply to Launchers. The Weak Hit Advance damage bonus will apply on parts that aren't considered weakpoints. You won't get a headshot damage bonus on a part that isn't a head, so you'll still have an incentive to aim at weak-points if there are any. Unlike A Launcher Mode's skill, this impacts PAs as well and not just normal attacks.
    Isn't that like, INCREDIBLY broken? Do they really want to push Launcher that bad?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

[Corresponding category] ... launcher (artillery)
    Skill Effect] ...
    → equipment only when the effect trigger the "cannon" of shooting weapons.
    → apply the skills "Week hit Advance", also in addition to the weakness site "non weakness site".
    → This is not an effect to change as a "non-weakness site → weakness site".
    (Non weakness sites, do not mean to change the weakness site and equivalent damage magnification)
    This is a directly translated from google for thar ring. It sounds incredibly good.

No wonder a damage bonus sounding name is a Left ring then, if it apply to only 1 weapon type for RA's WHA.

Edit: Now I'm curious if Sega will ever start adding ring to previous Free Field that would favor some of the odd class combo and allow new skill interaction that could push them to viable in the eye of the general community. My wishlist include elemental mastery applying to normal/PA for Jetboot when matching element, SU's switch skill now also converting damage type and apply appropriate damage bonus, like shooting working with WHA or ZRA. Not that SUGU is a bad class anyways. Or Even adding Pet's atk to Takt for PB and dealing damage with techs.
    Last edited by Sandmind; Sep 20, 2016 at 12:28 PM.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Parallel Slider type-0: That moment you realize how silly non-CAST (master race) Rangers will look floating around shooting at a steady pace whitout leg boosters... then again "Photons™"
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!