Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Strike Gust and Straight Charge will also drain PP over time, more like Nabarta than Twister Fall / Bullet Squall.
    And they'll both probably be better than Sphere Eraser simply because they don't drain it as fast.

Sphere Eraser is pretty decent after buffs actually ,should be even better with that new launcher ring

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    Sphere Eraser is pretty decent after buffs actually ,should be even better with that new launcher ring
    I feel like launcher has so many other options that are more PP efficient and do more DPS that it's kind of redundant. If it did more damage per hit or didn't drain pp so fast (even after they reduced the pp cost it's still way too much), then I'd probably use it for something other than the cool factor. Maybe the ring will make it good for mobbing or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I feel like launcher has so many other options that are more PP efficient and do more DPS that it's kind of redundant. If it did more damage per hit or didn't drain pp so fast (even after they reduced the pp cost it's still way too much), then I'd probably use it for something other than the cool factor. Maybe the ring will make it good for mobbing or something.
    I'd say that pa's main problem is how SLOOOOOOWLY you turn around vs how fast it drains PP. If turning around was lot faster, you could hit more enemies thus making each tick a lot more efficient.
    Last edited by MightyHarken; Oct 1, 2016 at 11:04 AM.

I never found that PA to be reliable at all unless one has the position advantage. I rather just go in with a Gunslash and clear out most mobs....I don't know why, but for some reason I love Gunslashing bosses after WBing them...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    I'd say that pa's main problem is how SLOOOOOOWLY you turn around vs how fast it drains PP. If turning around was lot faster, you could hit more enemies thus making each tick a lot more efficient.
    Yeah, that's a problem too. The important point is that the PA's needs a buff.

I'll say if you can time trap activation for PP recovery then Sphere Eraser is actually a decent burst. But I guess most people including me cannot do that regularly, so yeah, it needs a buff somewhat.
    Spoiler!
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I'll say if you can time trap activation for PP recovery then Sphere Eraser is actually a decent burst. But I guess most people including me cannot do that regularly, so yeah, it needs a buff somewhat.
    Spoiler!
    1. Bal rodos is a static damage sponge.
    2.your tactic is uneffective in eq mobbing as things will be dead before you set up a trap and use that slow PA.
    3. Bal rodos dies much faster with a charged EA.
    4. Cluster or Divine launcher will always work better at mobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    1. Bal rodos is a static damage sponge.
    2.your tactic is uneffective in eq mobbing as things will be dead before you set up a trap and use that slow PA.
    3. Bal rodos dies much faster with a charged EA.
    4. Cluster or Divine launcher will always work better at mobbing.
    1 Lol yeah, but I think the point of the video was just to demonstrate the ¨¨ consumption of the PA post buff
    2..Situational yeah. Uneffective...definitely not. This is is actually incredibly useful in every TD because of fixed spawn points made of lines, allowing you to take a whole pack of Goldrahda by yourself, and save some PP for the few ones that sometimes survive that.
    3 Yeah...but, read 1
    4 Most of the time, sure but in some situations...read 2
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 2, 2016 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    1 Lol yeah, but I think the point of the video was just to demonstrate the ¨¨ consumption of the PA post buff
    2..Situational yeah. Uneffective...definitely not. This is is actually incredibly useful in every TD because of fixed spawn points made of lines, allowing you to take a whole pack of Goldrahda by yourself, and save some PP for the few ones that sometimes survive that.
    3 Yeah...but, read 1
    4 Most of the time, sure but in some situations...read 2
    Setting a trap to get various enemies in a TD, sure, sometimes it may be useful. But using sphere eraser on 10 goldhradaswhile they're all running everywhere must be terribly uneffective. Unless you're talking about SH mode.