Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Unhappy FI/HU help after all updates?

Hello,

I know this is a very common topic, but I am here to ask of a build that dishes out massive damage, yet does not require Crazy beat. Most builds I find utilize crazy beat (well actually requires it) to deal massive damage. But, I am looking for max damage not using that one skill at all. More so, a damage dealing yet safe from one shots character. I main twin daggers and I am a fi/hu 62/58. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Haven't played pso2 for a while and would love to get back into it. Messed up my last skill tree point designation bad last time I logged in. Killing enemies are now very difficult...

Ship 2
    xXHelelXx
    -Helel Fi/Hu Male cast

Quote Originally Posted by helel8012 View Post
    I am looking for max damage not using Crazy Beat at all. More so, a damage dealing yet safe from one shots character. I main twin daggers and I am a fi/hu 62/58. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!!
    What's your problem with Crazy Beat? You don't want to use Limit Break? (Limit Break counts as status abnormality, so it activates Crazy Heart/Beat)

What gabor100 was trying to say is that Limit Break counts as a status abnormality so skills such as Crazy Beat and Crazy Heart applies; therefore maxing out Crazy Beat means you get an additional +200 S-Atk on top of Limit Break. And it goes without saying that if you're interested in dishing out maximum damage, you need to be running Limit Break.

To maximize Fighters strength, you need to get all of Fi's weapons; trust me on this.

But what you really need to get your hands on is a Double Saber. Double Saber is superior when it comes to mobbing and you can even boss with it. It is absolutely essential that you get the Kaimatachi Left Ring. The PAs to primarily use are Tornado Dance, Surprise Dunk, Chaos Riser (main mobbing PA), Illusion Rave (long animation but cancel-able and heavy damage), Crafted Deadly Circle (good damage, tons of invincibility, and highly abuse-able), and Acro Effect (quick and dirty damage with invincibility frames).

For Knuckles, I just mainly use Orbit Knuckles to quickly regen pp and to burst damage with Backhand Smash.

Here is the build:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

88 Skill Points into Fighter Tree. For the last point, you decide whether you want "Double Saber Wind Parrying" or would rather opt for just putting it into "Rare Mastery Fighter for" +30 S-Atk; Double Saber Wind Parrying isn't that essential because of Kaimatachi Ring.

85 Skill Points into Hunter Tree. For the remaining four points, decide whether you want to get Step Advance, Healing Guard (synergizes really well with Crafted Deadly Circle), War Cry, (one Skill Point), or maybe a point into Partisan Gear or Wired Lances (but not really recommended).

Quote Originally Posted by helel8012 View Post
    Hello,

I know this is a very common topic, but I am here to ask of a build that dishes out massive damage, yet does not require Crazy beat. Most builds I find utilize crazy beat (well actually requires it) to deal massive damage. But, I am looking for max damage not using that one skill at all. More so, a damage dealing yet safe from one shots character. I main twin daggers and I am a fi/hu 62/58. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Haven't played pso2 for a while and would love to get back into it. Messed up my last skill tree point designation bad last time I logged in. Killing enemies are now very difficult...
    There are no build for preventing being oneshot since all Fighter build must relies on Limit Break for damage and PP, but builds for reducing the chance of being oneshot. And what's the hate on Crazy Beat? Don't you want even more damage when on Limit Break?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    There are no build for preventing being oneshot since all Fighter build must relies on Limit break
    Look at my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Look at my signature.
    Well, it falls on "reducing chance of being oneshot". Unless go full def and Guard Stance, I believe heavy hits like Hunar's ground slam, PD's grab slam or solo XQ Persona's Over End can still kill Limit Breakers.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Look at my signature.
    firesword did this in the ps4 beta, i mean it was funny reading about it but man it hurts to know he still tries to make Tank FI a major thing but props to him for trying i guess

I am already equipped with Saika Hyouri+10 75% Light. I will have to jump on this 13 star weapon CO asap! Just need to make a Limit break build. I wasn't looking for a tank build. Just more so a build that doesn't get one shot. Many bosses do whip out some crazy combos from time to time. I would hate to be a burden on the battle field because of this. Would my damage output be sufficient however until I switch into Limit break mode?

Ship 2
    xXHelelXx
    -Helel Fi/Hu Male cast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    firesword did this in the ps4 beta, i mean it was funny reading about it but man it hurts to know he still tries to make Tank FI a major thing but props to him for trying i guess
    I am tanking only via HP affixes and HP drink. All my tree based on Fury stance. ppl got mistake about my build cuz 1st what they see it is 2800 HP w/o LB
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

I assume OP means a build that doesn't use Limit Break and just made a mistake.

And the answer for your question is: make the same build as if you were going to use LB. Freeing up LB and Crazy Heart/Beat gives you ~15 more SPs but frankly, where are you going to put them? Chase Advance? Wise Stance? All of those are highly situational and won't really help you on fights when top damage really matters.

My suggestion is, make a build that utilizes LB but use LB only when you feel comfortable with it. It's necessary for top DPS but it's still like a 20% damage boost only. As you play more you'll get more comfortable with using LB, either on bosses whose attack patterns you know and can parry, or when you see openings.

Something like this. It has a double safety net in the form of Iron Will and Automate Halfline, and once again - maybe that's too excessive but where else to put those SPs? S-Atk Up? Nowadays that barely makes a difference.

BTW we have a fighter thread.