Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

His wife is officially called Ai Ai but will retain her maiden name (Ai Sasaki) for her voice acting work.
    In case anyone remembers, it's the very first joke he did on the air in the very first PSO2 show (If I married, say, Ai Fukuhara, she'd be called Ai Ai).
    The marriage was processed by the autorities just before the last PSO2 show in August, only days after he had shown the press an official document that he was single.
    They did the ceremony on this sunday because it was the only one where his father could make it (before next year april).
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

So that's what those pictures were! One of the producers retweeted it, I think. That's so adorable. Congratulations to both of them!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Atsuko Enomoto also retweeted some of them. (then freaked out at how much danger her body was with all this delicious food lying around)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Not trying to ruin the parade here, just throwing in an ounce of reasoning when I say...

Who Cares!?

Seriously, I play this game..
    Not act, wish, or desire for another to bear my children
    or act like I should be more in touch with the celebrities than the typical 15 year old girl and her English Royal Family fetish..

Why is it that in every damned Japanese game that I play, Westerners always treat every person as though they were some major celebrity, while unless you are that big in the gaming industry, no one cares about you anywhere else on the planet?

I mean, I look at threads like this and it reminds me of being asked to read the diary of a 12 year old girl after her first trip to Paris, France; Delusional and Disturbing content everywhere.... and yet that is what we call cute.

I don't care about the lives of the people who make this game, just as much as they do not care about anything that happens to me in mine; outside of course of how much of my money will go to their paychecks through AC.

I hate being the insensitive, rude type,
    but I rather keep it real and wonder at what people actually do outside of working, going to school, and playing this game.

Hell, I wouldn't want to be married to have every forum in creation post pictures of the wedding and throw an interest. I would wonder just how many Online Predators would emerge from the mere thought of it alone.

/end rant. ^_^
    Apprantly, you cared enough to type up all of that.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Not trying to ruin the parade here, just throwing in an ounce of reasoning when I say...

Who Cares!?

or act like I should be more in touch with the celebrities than the typical 15 year old girl and her English Royal Family fetish..

Why is it that in every damned Japanese game that I play, Westerners always treat every person as though they were some major celebrity, while unless you are that big in the gaming industry, no one cares about you anywhere else on the planet?

I mean, I look at threads like this and it reminds me of being asked to read the diary of a 12 year old girl after her first trip to Paris, France; Delusional and Disturbing content everywhere.... and yet that is what we call cute.

I don't care about the lives of the people who make this game, just as much as they do not care about anything that happens to me in mine; outside of course of how much of my money will go to their paychecks through AC.

but I rather keep it real and wonder at what people actually do outside of working, going to school, and playing this game.

Hell, I wouldn't want to be married to have every forum in creation post pictures of the wedding and throw an interest. I would wonder just how many Online Predators would emerge from the mere thought of it alone.

/end rant. ^_^
    ... Values dissonance?

And apparently, we care, because he's a cool guy who's the face of the Live Broadcast (and plays a pretty solid Gunner when the RNG isn't messing with him).

He's also a somewhat prolific voice actor.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Who Cares!?

/end rant. ^_^
    ....Or you could simply see this as the very standard politeness that one displays when learning somebody is getting married, even though one doesn't know them well (equivalent to remote famiiy friends of friends etc in everyday life).. So I'm leaving my "congratulations to both of them" here and move on to other things, like pretty much everybody else here.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 20, 2016 at 03:42 AM.

Ichitaro is pretty much part of PSO2 community since long ago
    We congratulated him as a fellow PSO2 player and him bring work in PSO2 broadcast member for so long not because he is a celebrity.

If you don't care and feel like to rant, that your own thinking and preference not "reason"
    Last edited by mickbis; Sep 20, 2016 at 04:13 AM.

As much as I love watching people start fights... I'm afraid you're a joke.

Anyway, Ichitaro is a pretty swell dude and probably the reason EP3 wasn't a utter disaster. While I can't agree with all of his ideas. It was a damn shame we let the EP2 guy take over again for EP4.

D'aww, he married Ms Potato Head

Anyone who's paying attention to PSO2 for some while would notice that Ichitaro is already become the glue and the heart of PSO2 community as a whole. There's a reason why people look up to him, enjoying his antics at livestream, and some shed tears while he's leaving the show (well, he did come back......in a sense). He's a really good PSO2 player as well. In a sense, he's one of us.

Also, is it wrong to congratulate someone who's being happy, whether you know the guy or not? All of people who wish their happiness are pretty much.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    leaving my "congratulations to both of them" here and move on to other things, like pretty much everybody else here.
    With that out of the way, congratulations for the marriage. May you both have a happy family.
    Also, his wife will be full of love (with the combined name of her would be Ai Ai).......unless I forgot that the kanji for Ichitaro's Ai is not the Ai for 'love'.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Sep 20, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"