Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    slicers please
    a full skill tree redo (looking at the skills themselves this time instead of just making the trees more efficient, granted I did like that)
    Been waiting on a lot of things for this game to happen and by the time it even hits its 10yr closer the game will probably be in the right spot, I think PSU spoiled us a bit with the wide variety of weapons but man, it feels like with the money their making its literally no excuse for them to not be able to push most of this stuff out in a good amount of time yet stuff just comes at a slow pace. "well its f2p" sure w/e pal and not only that this literally has been a "how to make and manage an MMO" for them with all the "lets test this then refine/revamp that if it doesnt work out well" updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Wow, let's just remove levels altogether, same effects, but simple
    you werent suppose to reply to him since he posted seriously to a thread thats been dead for awhile, this was probably best left dead until the approaching end of Ep4 and teasers to Ep5

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    oh no I thought Dragon was back but its just someone necro'ing another thread
    what you said? XD

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    what about knight class where will wield sword & shield and will be focus on hold agro of mobs and protecting mpa

split game to 2 playable factions arks and dark falz (pvp arenas) (will be same classes and playstyle but different quests costumes weapons and photon color will be red/black than blue)
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    what you said? XD
    I had a feeling you still lurked around, I know some others do still despite not posting for over a year (or posting under a new name), nobody truly ever leaves psow