Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

My idea for Episode 5: Episode 4 was a funny dream

Episode 4 is a funny dream because surely we wouldn't let the guy making changes in EP2 be lead dev in another episode again, right?

What I want to see is a new ranged/tech hybrid class, and some kind of outposts on the planets, like Rogio suggested some time ago.

thats the camp system i talked about in another post ( like the towns in PSU) and for a new class i expect something like the arks from PSO1 ep 3 been able to tame and command minions of anywhere

more story involve of the support partners like: we got capture by the enemy then the SP rescue us,
    AIS tree would be nice and more PAs for jetboots
    and also more scenaries for the existing planets : jungles or swaps in naberius, an underground prison in amduscia , an space stationn in lilipa and some scenaries for wild life in harukotan

Ideas for episode 5: Go as far away from Earth as we can.

what about knight class where will wield sword & shield and will be focus on hold agro of mobs and protecting mpa

=>Not Kawaii, not happening.

split game to 2 playable factions arks and dark falz (pvp arenas) (will be same classes and playstyle but different quests costumes weapons and photon color will be red/black than blue)

=>Pvp won't happen, we're space fairy tail, we're too kawaii to hurt each other.

level cap 80 (raid difficulty) new story new arks / exploration quests new client orders new npcs new emergency quests

=>level cap lol

new type of mobs phantom-darker combo

=>Make more of the same huh...

kuron shironian facility advanced quests

=>That should have happened long ago, guess sega stopped caring.

My biggest hope for Episode 5 is that they give us more sci-fi aesthetic stuff and a lot, a LOT less of this generic bland Earth casual clothes crap. Pipe dream, I know.

At this point, I'm more interested in what they have planned for PSO3/PSU2, if such a thing is planned at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    What I want to see is a new ranged/tech hybrid class
    They were supposed to give us one this episode, but then someone decided to go summoner for the all-three-damage-types newbie class instead.

Hopefully we'll actually get it this time around. And hopefully they incorporate slicers into that playstyle.

More creative areas for sure. I loved Las Vegas because it stepped away from just having the area you can physically walk on, including vertical movement in the way the map is designed. You could say it was gimmicky, but I hope they start coming up with more unique and interesting features for areas like that.

Besides that, I just really hope Persona isn't forgotten. Xiao is trying to figure out a way to permanently beat PD, and Persona is still looping that segment of time, so I hope that gets resolved. Maybe that's where the current story might head to in the end? Who knows.

My hopes for ep5:

1. An interesting new sci fi story a la ragol.
    2. 1 new weapon type for some classes to share. (ra and gunner can share shotguns) (hu fi can share slicers), etc.
    3.planets with more mechanics into them than the usual go down, kill shit, go back up. A few examples would be acid rains or dark areas with miasma everywhere, protec yourself with photon crystals that you can recharge in a small station) I want more places to delve in, small hallways to go through, etc.
    4.More sci fi costumes and less whore skirts.
    5. Less kawaii collaborations. We could get other kinds of collabs that fit our game, maybe even from movie (Like Aliens)