Default Weird CPU Rendering behavior.

Is it me, or does PSO2 Feels like it renders a lot of the animations, particles and attacks that happens on scree with the CPU? It is also the only game that heats up my computer, beside overwatch. Though, Overwatch heats up my Computer GPU Wise, not CPU Wise.

My game skyrockets to 90% on start up, And I found out that its because its downloading Videos.Then it settles down and goes down to 40-60% Load In lobby and stuff... however the temperature... the temperature is why im here.

I have an I5 6600k Skylake Unlocked, with an H60I Corsair Cooler.. And it goes to 75 at lowest, and can reach 90 Celcius during the new LQs at worst. My GPU rarely and sometimes Sky rockets to 80% Usage, but never goes higher than 60 Celcius.

Why is this happening? And can I do anything to mitigate this?

GG is actively scanning your PC during idle moments in pso2, and there's no way of turning it off.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    GG is actively scanning your PC during idle moments in pso2, and there's no way of turning it off.
    But.. Its not during Idle moments that I get massive temperature? Its during active moments. Animation, Fighting, On field. Is that still the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyia Ulliel View Post
    But.. Its not during Idle moments that I get massive temperature? Its during active moments. Animation, Fighting, On field. Is that still the case?
    What is your GPU?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯