Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This week on Arks League: Item Acquiring (Grinders).

Well, they're getting creative with these. XQs ftw on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    This week on Arks League: Item Acquiring (Grinders).

Well, they're getting creative with these. XQs ftw on this one?
    Wait, are they actually? This could be a good one.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

There's also a Traces League. Get your friends and go time attacking, I suppose.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Top 5 Weaponoids

Bluesy Requiem
    Yamigarasu
    Niren Kamui
    Nasuyoteri
    Motav Prophecy
    Called it lol

Edit: There was a ninja boost last week? Welp
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Sep 28, 2016 at 02:49 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Welp, since there is most likely no more motivation for the few people who CM to keep doing them Sega might aswell convert shared ship to an inter-ship lounge for videos, events or something. Like, that's the only use for shared ship nowadays
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Welp, since there is most likely no more motivation for the few people who CM to keep doing them Sega might aswell convert shared ship to an inter-ship lounge for videos, events or something. Like, that's the only use for shared ship nowadays
    I'm kinda mad at this though, because C-mode is really fun (to me at least). What cripples it is really the lack of decent rewards, or said rewards are ridiculously overpriced (50000CM for one tri-boost ? wow, just wow), and more importantly, the lack of CM missions (it's even worse than Ult since those are missions with fixed spawns and events, so you can get bored of it pretty quick). So best way to fix those issues is to remove more of the appeal of it to let it die ? Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Gestriden View Post
    NOTE: Sega has called this week of Challenge Miles Boosts the "Final Acquisition" it sounds as though after this week CM boosts will no longer be in affect.
    What the shit, WHY? There was barely any reason to do CM as it is because of the outdated as hell shop, why are they removing the boost? How else am I suppose to get Lambda Grinders to grind all these 13*s, especially OTs, without being a Zieg altoholic? This is such bullshit.

RIP Challenge Mode if this is true.

EDIT: And true it is not.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Sep 28, 2016 at 07:14 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I'm kinda mad at this though, because C-mode is really fun (to me at least). What cripples it is really the lack of decent rewards, or said rewards are ridiculously overpriced (50000CM for one tri-boost ? wow, just wow), and more importantly, the lack of CM missions (it's even worse than Ult since those are missions with fixed spawns and events, so you can get bored of it pretty quick). So best way to fix those issues is to remove more of the appeal of it to let it die ? Yeah...
    CM is fun; waiting 20 mins for an mpa to start is not (and then having most of the MPA quit halfway). The only way to consistently get 12/12 instantly is be in 801, which is almost always full.
    Also, CM shop is very outdated in terms of price. Ideal weapons are not worth the effort to get, photon boosters can be gotten more easily from seasonal EQ badge drops, and every other thing in the shop is almost worthless.

I'm actually hoping that the changes mean they'd revamp CM somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Unless they posted about this somewhere else, the CM boost isn't going anywhere. If this is based off the scheduled EQ calender, Google translate isn't the most reliable way to verify this kind of info. Here is the text in the calendar plus what Google translate spits out.

最終獲得チャレンジマイルアップイベント開催!(The final acquisition Challenge miles up event held!)

What it really means is your final total of CM is boosted. It's had this header for a while now. Maybe since the very first one but I never noticed until a few months ago.