Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Considering that 12* units are basically making units class-specific for gearing somewhat, and the game just throwing more 13*, I wonder if the desire to get high end gear is going to crash soon, and the large majority will just use "what gets the job done". Way too much junk being piled on to one another, and the skill ring consuming + binding might just be the tipping point.

Is there graph for current logins? Also, how is PSO2es doing in popularity? Looking at that giant drop off, I can't tell how much longer SEGA can keep milking PSO2. Let's see what happens after the Ep4 Final Boss in December.
    Last edited by D-Inferno; Oct 1, 2016 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Considering that 12* units are basically making units class-specific for gearing somewhat, and the game just throwing more 13*, I wonder if the desire to get high end gear is going to crash soon, and the large majority will just use "what gets the job done". Way too much junk being piled on to one another, and the skill ring consuming + binding might just be the tipping point.

Is there graph for current logins? Also, how is PSO2es doing in popularity? Looking at that giant drop off, I can't tell how much longer SEGA can keep milking PSO2. Let's see what happens after the Ep4 Final Boss in December.
    That was the only graph I was aware of - I don't know the original source but I saw it on 4chan one day about a week ago. I can't see things being too different though now, given it's only been a month and a half. Not enough has changed in PSO2.

Based on previous years, there'll be a bit of a spike at the quarterly update. I'm pretty keen to give ult Caves a go.