Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Someone sure likes deleting posts.

It's toxic behavior.

But still as I said before on the terms of the block status. They really should have just done a premade 4 person party set up. If they truly were worried about Ult. Am being so "Hard" The solo XQ just tells you have to survive when playing alone, with a specific set up.

I wonder why my post about the coat edge 13* keep getting deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Done Solo XQ. Goodbye, XH blocks. Expert block, here I come!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

i just have to say these exclusive blocks ruined my life , i cant play riding quest because of it ): also i cant survive the gryphen for some reason the hunter passive that makes me survive for 1 HP doesnt work with him ( i tried 3 times so far ) and who knows what have the second round of the solo XQ

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i just have to say these exclusive blocks ruined my life , i cant play riding quest because of it ): also i cant survive the gryphen for some reason the hunter passive that makes me survive for 1 HP doesnt work with him ( i tried 3 times so far ) and who knows what have the second round of the solo XQ
    there isnt anything wrong with these segregated blocks at all.. the pro blocks are for good players to hopefully find other good players in a pug rather than them get frustrated at the bads ruining their runs. basically if you want to run in the pro blocks sega is saying git gud more or less

Iron Will? Iron Will has a chance making you survive a KO hit, not a guarantee, you've just been unlucky unfortunately. I recommend you don't rely on it, it's a great asset to have, but don't assume it'll always work, at best, it has a 1/4 chance of failing.
    Also, what do you mean second round? I don't think Stage 1 of Solo XQ had Gryphon, I thought it was just Nyaus. Unless you mean the second set of stages, which aren't a requirement to enter the Expert Blocks.

On the topic of Expert Blocks, I didn't support them at first because I kept thinking of the negative impacts they could have, but after doing multiple PD runs under 8 minutes, and finally having a good MPA that's organized and with excellent team work during TD4, they've won me over.

These restrictions were honestly for the best, I hope it convinces more players to properly gear up and learn their classes to the best of their ability, because the game truly shines when everyone is prepared. I'm not even that great at the game, to be honest, but I feel like my efforts to improve over the last four years have paid off, I can carry my own weight efficiently enough to be an asset in an MPA, and I'm glad I have better chances to play with others who have also put in their fair share of effort. Granted, not EVERY run on Expert Blocks has been smooth, but I've noticed an increase in the amount of players who at least have fully grinded, appropriate equipment for XH difficulty, and I feel the difference that alone makes now. The restrictions could have been done better, of course, but for what it's worth, I'm enjoying the game more since they were added.

I don't think Solo XQ 1-5 is a proper test of ability, but I have to admit that unless you plan on using cheap gimmicks to pass, it at least requires you to know what to do with your skills and equipment. It wouldn't be my choice of a "performance exam", but I don't expect Sega to make it any more fair.
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 9, 2016 at 08:04 PM.

Iron will has a 75% chance of working, and it wont stop you from dying if you get hit right after it procs. You need a better build if you can't clear XQ 1-5.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I don't think Solo XQ 1-5 is a proper test of ability, but I have to admit that unless you plan on using cheap gimmicks to pass, it at least requires you to know what to do with your skills and equipment. It wouldn't be my choice of a "performance exam", but I don't expect Sega to make it any more fair.
    I have to agree; though, cheap gimmicks work wonders in it. I ended up clearing it today as a 75/50 HU/SU, using my FO/TE Saiki (ie. no S-ATK affixes), a Lv5 R/Attack Advance, and an Ex.11 50% Ice Red Sword +20 with just Spirita III; I used Sacrifice Bite Type-0 and primarily focused on normal attacks. Never ended up using my half-doll and still had 2 Trimates left at the end. Since I spent a lot of time just running away and Resta-ing when I could, I took me about 10 minutes. And keep in mind, before yesterday, the last time I used a Sword was during Ep.1. If they wanted to be serious about the requirements, there is no way I should be able to get into expert blocks.

I hate the solo extreme quest. As a ranger main, they decide to shit on the class by making you fight bosses in small arenas with weak bullet jamming.