Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    What is the minimum gear requirement to be able to kill the things that you need to kill before Katana Combat ends?
    Red katana is enough, probably Dio katana at lv 30 is enough too, and I might even be overshooting a bit. you have 24 seconds to kill bosses with greatly reduced HP pool, so provided you can use katana (that is to say press the guren button) you should come out alive from every 1-5 stage, except maybe stage 2, where you may have to *gasp* counter Gunne

Pfthahahahhahahah

The 'expert' blocks have finally proven that it is a wholly failed concept.

XH blocks never once did we lose a base we may not get an S rank but we sure as hell never lose a base, in fact I've never gotten lower than A. "How bad was it" you may ask. Well how does losing a base at the end of Wave 3 sound?

Hell I remember running TD1 with 3/4 others, randoms at that, on XH and we still managed to keep all the bases kicking by the end. TD4 pft we lost purple at the end of Wave 3 with Green and Blue at about half their HP. Hmm maybe the new solo XQ could teach players something else that they should have already learned before reaching the XH blocks, DEFENSE and AGGROING.

I mean realistically all solo XQ teaches you is how to play solo XQ. There's a fundamental difference between a boss rush and a quest that requires you to adapt to whatever your MPA is doing to ensure fuckery does not occur
    Last edited by ShadowStarEdge; Oct 9, 2016 at 12:01 AM.

My Demise ran like a dream. I'm satisfied.

Losing a Base @ w3, in TD4? Do people not AIS, or call out "のります”? There's a counter on the right that shows how many AIS's has been deployed、as well as an AIS icon on the map.

Edit:

Usually failure in TD4 occurs because the MPA was oblivious to Vibrace's/Bibrace's bomb.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 9, 2016 at 12:21 AM.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    My Demise ran like a dream. I'm satisfied.
    Same here. Got an A rank followed by an S rank on block 20 since I went to grab team atk buff with that being the lowest block that wasn't into premium space yet. XH blocks for me were usually TD4 / magatsu skip time because most of them ended up being so frustrating that I'd end up quitting before their inevitable failures. Even no WB Magatsu died before the 1st door yesterday.
    Last edited by ohpz; Oct 9, 2016 at 12:33 AM.

please S rank only no other rank allow.if fail to get S rank mpa suck.i got A on first run because mpa play like expert they don't need to suit up when they short of ais even i call out we need 1 ais

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Da fuck I did that as a BR/HU it took about 8 min at max with a LIVE Katana and Iron WIll/Never Give Up not Halfline/Massive. Are people really that bad at combat in this game? Hell that time stamp is around the time I finished as my TE/RA.
    Looks like someone who was just gone afk

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Pfthahahahhahahah

The 'expert' blocks have finally proven that it is a wholly failed concept.

XH blocks never once did we lose a base we may not get an S rank but we sure as hell never lose a base, in fact I've never gotten lower than A. "How bad was it" you may ask. Well how does losing a base at the end of Wave 3 sound?.........*snip*
    Reading you I wonder if we play the same game because it happened to me more than once...I would even say that's what happen something like 60% of time
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 9, 2016 at 01:41 AM.

I haven't lost an MPA yet in the Expert Blocks.
    However, I know that eventually we will lose for the simple fact that we can't win them all.

Part of being an Expert in any game, field, or area is to be strong enough to know when the winds are about to blow against you and step right up and take control of the situation. That is what I am known for in other games and sometimes in the TD in this game. Turning a possible defeat into a win by my own leadership or another's is a sign of expertise...

The pity I have for the people who lost in the Expert Block is not in actually losing, but that at least one of the twelve who had ran it countless times failed to step up, lead, and help out the run. 99% of the time we don't need a leader and we can just play it by ear, but for that 1% where all is failing apart and the MPA comes together and wins... Those to me are my best moments in MPAs in this game...

I hope that people in expert blocks are more prone to the quality that truly makes an expert in the Real World and in games...
    ...The ability to listen to each other, read each other... and learn from each other. ^_^

Maybe I was an ass earlier in the thread for declaring my intention, perception, and opinion,
    but where I might score low in tact, I know I get at least a 10 for being directly honest and not beating a bush.

The Quality of MPAs has been higher in the Expert Blocks in my experience...
    ...and I am happy I finally have a block where I can play much more seriously.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Man, I really have not... Even the Unleashed Prestige party was bad, and that's a stupidly easy mission -_-;

Profound Goldness still taking over 10 minutes and 50% of the party is dead 50% of the time. Don't get Guts Drinks, please.