Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Is this real life?

Or is this just phantasy?

I see what you did there

launchers and swords finally got love? might come back
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Hey speaking of this update, I think impact slider was supposed to get some invinc frames, but idk which part of the attack gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post

tl;dr, the point is the requirement is more difficult than you all claim it to be. Another reason why PSO World is seen as elitists because what all of you see as trivial is not so trivial to the average player. Not everyone has the ability to reach the same skill level as the people here or in specific teams.
    There's nothing 'elite' about trying to have fun in a game with people who also want to try. Nor not blindly charging straight at Nyaus and invoking an adorable paw filled end foolishly.

So I'm honestly glad this is more of a hefty requirement then we thought. I just hope people remain smart and don't tell others how to cheese it seriously. I must remind you that there's a reason it's called "Extra Hard". It was never meant for people who wanted to just mess around in the game, but who wanted a challenge... quite literally.
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Co-leader of LunarBreak on PSO2 Ship2. PM if you wanna team/party up for EQs and UQs!

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    So LB FI/HU huge cutter normals?
    There isn't even a need for Sword Gear so I'm going to try this once I get that Huge Cutter to 60
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Just tested the Sacrifice Bite Type-0 using HU/BR with maxed out Ray Sword and without Sword Gear (because just reset into Partisan build).

Deals 20k-70k per hit, depending on where I hit the enemy.

I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    Hell, one of them can't even beat the Nyau's.
    probably shouldn't be playing pso2 if they can't "figure" that one out

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Yeah I'm in agreement. The bar may be considered low here but it may well be good enough for the general playerbase. It's still a bit early to call for sure, but the quality difference I've noticed in MPAs so far has been night and day.

Again, the sample size is much too small to tell if its going to benefit things in the long run, but for the sake of argument if previous MPAs I was in had a good amount of people who couldn't do Heaven and Hell 1-5 it'd sure explain a lot...

You're not gonna get absolute aces, but the bar may prove high enough to at least give you a much better chance of getting an alright enough group as opposed to a disaster.
    The Perennial Apocalypse I played on the "Pro Block" earlier today with a PUG went a lot better than usual. Everyone knew what to do and the run went fairly smoothly. That has only happened a few times for me when playing in PUG groups over the last couple months on the XH blocks. I know the sampling size is too small, but it gives me a little bit of hope.

As for the entrance requirement, only time will tell if it is appropriate. I don't think Solo XQ 1 to 5 is particularly easy if you are brand new to it.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    probably shouldn't be playing pso2 if they can't "figure" that one out
    That's mean. Of course they can play PSO2.

Just not with us.