Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

I'm still waiting for SEGA to suddenly ninja increase the requirement for accessing the expert block:

"Oh, so most people can now access the expert block because Katana Combat abuse? Well then, you should totally do Solo XQ 6-10!"

That would be hilariously satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I haven't lost an MPA yet in the Expert Blocks.
    However, I know that eventually we will lose for the simple fact that we can't win them all.

Part of being an Expert in any game, field, or area is to be strong enough to know when the winds are about to blow against you and step right up and take control of the situation. That is what I am known for in other games and sometimes in the TD in this game. Turning a possible defeat into a win by my own leadership or another's is a sign of expertise...

The pity I have for the people who lost in the Expert Block is not in actually losing, but that at least one of the twelve who had ran it countless times failed to step up, lead, and help out the run. 99% of the time we don't need a leader and we can just play it by ear, but for that 1% where all is failing apart and the MPA comes together and wins... Those to me are my best moments in MPAs in this game...

I hope that people in expert blocks are more prone to the quality that truly makes an expert in the Real World and in games...
    ...The ability to listen to each other, read each other... and learn from each other. ^_^

Maybe I was an ass earlier in the thread for declaring my intention, perception, and opinion,
    but where I might score low in tact, I know I get at least a 10 for being directly honest and not beating a bush.

The Quality of MPAs has been higher in the Expert Blocks in my experience...
    ...and I am happy I finally have a block where I can play much more seriously.
    Geez, you really are a self righteous arse. I suspect that what you're "known for" has nothing to do with how you play any game.......
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    I'm still waiting for SEGA to suddenly ninja increase the requirement for accessing the expert block:

"Oh, so most people can now access the expert block because Katana Combat abuse? Well then, you should totally do Solo XQ 6-10!"

That would be hilariously satisfying.
    Uh I still cheesed that with my BR/HU. I didn't die once when it first came out. Why? Because Iron Will activated everytime. In fact it activated 3 times on floor 10, 5 times total. Did it earlier today, just because I needed a Dio kill for reverse bingo, and it wasn't as cheesed filled as last time. Iron Will only activated once and it was during the part I wasn't supposed to heal for 60 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Uh I still cheesed that with my BR/HU. I didn't die once when it first came out. Why? Because Iron Will activated everytime. In fact it activated 3 times on floor 10, 5 times total. Did it earlier today, just because I needed a Dio kill for reverse bingo, and it wasn't as cheesed filled as last time. Iron Will only activated once and it was during the part I wasn't supposed to heal for 60 seconds.
    Yes, I know it can still be cheesed with Katana Combat.

You can clear 1-5 with barely grinded stuffs. But you can no longer cheese 6-10 with a barely grinded units and weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    Yes, I know it can still be cheesed with Katana Combat.

You can clear 1-5 with barely grinded stuffs. But you can no longer cheese 6-10 with a barely grinded units and weapons.
    Pretty much as two of the fights expect you to be fighting for awhile, Stage 8 and 10. Fail to clear 8's no heal for 100 seconds then Stage 9 Don't Get Hit just got a whole lot harder to clear. Fail that ho boy 'Good' 'Luck' with Stage 10.

I'm still thinking ARKS Grand Prix quest would be a better requirement than solo XQ, as I've said a while ago : streamlined gear + skill tree solo vs Loser and PD pretty much would negate any way of cheesing the thing : you'd just need good knowledge of your weapon, of the event, and a bare minimum of common sense and mechanical skills, which to me matter a whole lot more than having godlike gear. Oh well maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I'm still thinking ARKS Grand Prix quest would be a better requirement than solo XQ, as I've said a while ago : streamlined gear + skill tree solo vs Loser and PD pretty much would negate any way of cheesing the thing : you'd just need good knowledge of your weapon, of the event, and a bare minimum of common sense and mechanical skills, which to me matter a whole lot more than having godlike gear. Oh well maybe one day.
    Something like that is actually a really good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    My Demise ran like a dream. I'm satisfied.
    I feel it mann,was in B-15 and the MPA glided through demise without a single tower down and all of them topped off at max health before Falz Milf died.
    Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    There are expert blocks but I still don't see Hunter blocks. I am gonna leech on expert blocks as Su/Hu 75/75 with Coat Edge 13* 60 element light until my demands are met.
    Make that recycle bin weapon either wind or dark for extra effect...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Original post mentioned light element specifically, but hey next updated and we get Ultimate Amduscia and probably 0.8 modifier on light for most mobs.