Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    If you're in the lower end of the 'pro' blocks, you're gonna have a bad tom.
    Doesn't make much difference, there's nothing particularly better about players who camp a top block than those who log on late and grab a lower block. Having played on both it's just pot luck whether you get an amazing MPA, or a good MPA. At the very least the general quality of all those blocks is higher than the non-pro blocks. Quite visibly so when you consistently get 5 ToT runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonichi View Post
    Doesn't make much difference, there's nothing particularly better about players who camp a top block than those who log on late and grab a lower block. Having played on both it's just pot luck whether you get an amazing MPA, or a good MPA. At the very least the general quality of all those blocks is higher than the non-pro blocks. Quite visibly so when you consistently get 5 ToT runs.
    In my experience getting in SUPER early or REALLY late leads to the best parties since those are the times when the people who want to, or already did, get multiple runs in go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    In my experience getting in SUPER early or REALLY late leads to the best parties since those are the times when the people who want to, or already did, get multiple runs in go.
    I may be slightly biased towards it not mattering as I play EQs with the same 4 player party consisting of 1RA/1TE and the other two members going as FO or FI depending on EQ. So support and WB is always there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    If you're in the lower end of the 'pro' blocks, you're gonna have a bad tom.
    Better than regular block still.

Starting late March, new titles are required to go to expert blocks.

Nothing changes... New requirements are half-assed thought, and low-dps people still welcomed to EXPERT blocks.

Thanks for Boost item freezing option I can do 3 Mothers run with 1 set of RDR+TriBoost. These lamers make it real tough... And TD4 fails still occur 'cause of them even on a TOP block!

I wish SEGA will make a requirement to S-rank ALL 10 stages in BOTH Solo Extremes for REAL Expert Blocks.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 30, 2017 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Language

Just make one block with a title requirement that you only get when you +20 an Effort Symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Just make one block with a title requirement that you only get when you +20 an Effort Symbol.
    Oh, that's gonna boost premium buying a lot, all hail sega! Go buy another dreamcast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Nothing changes... New requirements are half-assed thought, and low-dps people still welcomed to EXPERT blocks.

Thanks for Boost item freezing option I can do 3 Mothers run with 1 set of RDR+TriBoost. These lamers make it real tough... And TD4 fails still occur 'cause of them even on a TOP block!

I wish SEGA will make a requirement to S-rank ALL 10 stages in BOTH Solo Extremes for REAL Expert Blocks.
    Somebody playing way too much.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 30, 2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Language

carry harder
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 30, 2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Language

Find a team, there's a way to use 2 mins of booster against mama and get good.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 30, 2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Language
    Spoiler!