Default ,exe is not a valid Win32 Application

i started getting this error just outta nowhere while trying to enter trough the tweaker "Executable is not a valid application for this OS platform."

when i try to use the jap launcher directly i get this error "pso2launcher.exe not a valid win32 application" and all of them appear as 0kb files

this really happened outta nowhere, i was playing just fine this morning, loged off to rest a little, and when i wanna log in again this happens. i really dont know how to fix this :c i allready tried deleting and troubleshoting the .exe files for redownload but i still get the same error and they still appear as 0kb files

does anybody knows a way around this or wouldnt mind to share his .exe files to see if it fixes the issue? i really dont want to reinstall the game from scratch...
    Last edited by Batty; Oct 5, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

1. Try to whitelist PSO2 and Tweaker directory from your antivirus scan list.

2. Open PSO2 directory, you'll find file "pso2launcher.exe.bak", delete the ".bak" part and run it.
    After that, the game may need to redownload that executable if it's outdated, don't worry because it'll automatically done by launcher.

If problem still persist, you can try to use mine and see if it worked or not (.exe is updated with current version).
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 7, 2016 at 10:21 AM.

Having to use your backups, very many hiccups on my end, but I had 3.1.1.7, rather than the new 2.0, gonna link your post in the other thread, because both of these pertained to me, and AV exclusions wasn't the issue. Though, Avast is incredibly stupid anyways.