Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet dreams

I've never dream about PSO2, but I have had dreams about PSU and Classic Phantasy Star (which are probably the ones I've spent the most time playing).

Usually they'll be reliving game storylines, but either with slight variations, or as if I was the main hero, like as if I was in Alis' shoes during the original PS, Ethan/Karen/Laia etc. during PSU plotlines).

It's sad, I've invested too much time into this series over the past decade and a half. I need a life.
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 11, 2016 at 06:53 PM.

Closest I had to a PSO2 dream so far was in this large scale battle involving usual bad dude mooks and 8 earth people pulled from their planets to "save the galaxy" or whatever. In this battle one of the dudes had the ability to pull any army and make it reality at the cost of his health; so because of it I saw the Great Fox, the Enterprise D, Oracle Fleet and a whole bunch of other ships descend from the sky and dominate it. Unfortunately that was all the ships could do, so everyone else had to handle the rest. Must have been an important battle. Apparently my ability was being able to supply unlimited amounts of food, drink and ammo with the catch being that none of it worked for me. So I had to scavenge the land.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Oct 11, 2016 at 04:57 PM.