Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

they should make this uq like in cm if less people mpa gain more time somebody try check this maybe they already done that.
    Last edited by oratank; Oct 19, 2016 at 09:05 AM.

So the new weapons' potential don't lose damage when using Automate and Resta?

Brilliant.

EDIT: I saw some comments in swiki but my JP is bad. Came here to double check with people.
    Last edited by elryan; Oct 19, 2016 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post

Brilliant.
    Is that confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Agreed. I said back in 2012 that both MPAs and emergencies were terrible ideas that would kill the skill and teamwork aspects of the game.

I do wonder if people are finding Ultimate Caverns so easy precisely because of the selection achieved by expert blocks... I'll try to solo it once I've played it in a party a few times, and I'll see. Ultimate Complex is rather easy to solo at this point, so it's a good test.

About the Gix potential, what determines the factor that triggers the damage reset? The class you are playing or the weapon type?
    If it's the weapon type, the boots are useless (don't dodge), and I wanted those boots :<
    Boots, Dual Blades, and Gunslashes use the Ranged "don't get hit" potential; it's by weapon
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Boots, Dual Blades, and Gunslashes use the Ranged "don't get hit" potential; it's by weapon
    Seems good, right? (sega pls). That and you have infected tumors that shoot you at like 100% accuracy, god of spam PD,...ect.

Thank you for that reply. Decent boots, then.

Average run outside of expert blocks is around 10 minutes or worse. On expert blocks usually below 7 minutes. RNG doesn't seem to affect the rank by much. Even with a bad combination of spawns I think you can still S rank it.

I agree, this mission shouldn't be a 12 man mission. Even better: NO mission should ever be a 12 man mission. Only thing I can hope for are Ultimate AQ's, but even then the whole system behind this game is fundamentally broken, from map generation to enemy behaviour, to skill trees and potentials. Lets hope Sega starts working on PSO3 soon.

I am wondering if the mirage escape condition also goes for Techer who uses Wand Lovers.. Would be hilarious. Well, Sega also sorta fucked up with their calculations for Form Wand, so I wouldn't be surprised. Anyone got any info on the other new 13* wand?

So the new weapons' potential don't lose damage when using Automate?
    This would be the biggest load of shit ever so it wouldn't surprise me.
    Would just cement automate more as far and away the most braindead skill in the game.

Gix wand also has the ranged "don't get hit" pot

Brilliant.

EDIT: I saw some comments in swiki but my JP is bad. Came here to double check with people.

Well the XQ stages that say "dont heal" dont count automates so the restriction only works when user prompted and this mechanic is probably carried over to the item.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!