Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

I think I'll just wait for [Mother] weapons... too lazy to spam this quest

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Wow, sounds like really bad RNG. I got both of the big dragon bosses at around the same speed. Anga is the one taking the longest for me.
    anga? thats odd, i been getting him as last boss in the UQ always that i though he was the set final boss of the quest, the one that seems to rotate for me is the one that comes before anga wich is either ultimate quartz or ultimate X
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    anga? thats odd, i been getting him as last boss in the UQ always that i though he was the set final boss of the quest, the one that seems to rotate for me is the one that comes before anga wich is either ultimate quartz or ultimate X
    I think Kondi just means Anga has a low fill rate, which I assume is because of the fact that it always spawns. The Boxer also has a lower fill rate than the other two dragons, which again I assume is because it always spawns, though its fill rate is higher than Anga.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The Boxer also has a lower fill rate than the other two dragons, which again I assume is because it always spawns, though its fill rate is higher than Anga.
    Really? That was the first one to fill for me despite it only showing up once per run like anga. I've had the other bosses spawn in the room that normally spawns the huge group of archers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Really? That was the first one to fill for me despite it only showing up once per run like anga. I've had the other bosses spawn in the room that normally spawns the huge group of archers.
    I may be misremembering since I was playing pretty early in the morning, but I'm pretty sure. I ran with 30% Daily Triboost, 250% RDR, 50% Triboost, 9% Team Boost, and Premium Drink, and if I recall correctly, the Boxer was filling at like 3 or 4% less than the other two, but since it always spawned, it just steadily increased. In fact, if I remember correctly, my first run had all 3 dragons spawn, and at the end the Boxer was slightly lower than the other two, which had the exact same percentage. Again, this is coming from my memories of like 5AM.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 19, 2016 at 09:18 PM.

I may be misremembering since I was playing pretty early in the morning, but I'm pretty sure. I ran with 30% Daily Triboost, 250% RDR, 50% Triboost, 9% Team Boost, and Premium Drink, and if I recall correctly, the Boxer was filling at like 3 or 4% less than the other two, but since it always spawned, it just steadily increased. In fact, if I remember correctly, my first run had all 3 dragons spawn, and at the end the Boxer was slightly lower than the other two, which had the exact same percentage. Again, this is coming from my memories of like 5AM.
    To better RDR, you must not kill the mob or the turrets in the battle against Anga.

I find the top-left of each sheet to be the slowest. I get between 5.4 - 5.9% each run per sheet. All the other ones fill up a lot faster for me to the point that top-left box is the last one left for me. I managed to finish three sheets at the same time because it was that last box that I was trying to fill. Takes me roughly 18 runs to fill it up and then another run to get a weapon....
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I could be wrong. It was the only one I had rare spawns of though. Maybe the rare versions are worth more and that bumped it up? I basically got the other two in the next two runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    To better RDR, you must not kill the mob or the turrets in the battle against Anga.
    That's a thing? Not killing the turrets I can understand, but the mobs? That's practically impossible. Unless you mean for saving time.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 19, 2016 at 09:48 PM.

I just read the patch note in bumped and there is something confuse me (which I type it in bold below):

"Anga Fundarge’s growth system has been reset due to the release of its new form. Since the enemy will spawn in its initial state, the following situations will occur for a limited time.
    - The enemy will spawn with reduced stats.
    - The enemy will give players less chances to roll for a drop based on its destroyed parts.
    The above situations are only temporary. Anga will eventually return back to its regular state as the days go by."

So "the enemy" here mean anga only or all enemy? If it all enemy mean Ult Amaduscia will be come harder in the future right?

Edit: Sorry English is not my native language so this might be a stupid question, but please let me know the answer.

gonna edit the original post a bit right now to reflect the gear, insight on the quest etc will update more tomorrow as i get time since was just too busy for me. pots seem a little iffy so i'll try to explain it well enough for people