Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Dear Rangers, you really aren't doing us any favors by sticking WB on Anga's butt. Thanks.
    Where would you like it? body locked position? face?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Dear Rangers, you really aren't doing us any favors by sticking WB on Anga's butt. Thanks.
    Where would you like it? body locked position? face?
    And while we're at it, are you a melee player of some sort? I can imagine hitting targets on a lot of enemies in the game would really suck as a hunter or fighter or something (I really only play castey classes so I dunno if they have any 'tricks'). Something as jumpy and a target as high as Anga's ass would be one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    And while we're at it, are you a melee player of some sort? I can imagine hitting targets on a lot of enemies in the game would really suck as a hunter or fighter or something (I really only play castey classes so I dunno if they have any 'tricks'). Something as jumpy and a target as high as Anga's ass would be one of them...
    The problem is not the difficulty. It's a matter of back and front, if it's Fi's matter, that is...

When I am playing Fighter or even Force I am aimming at the new Anga's center. His butt isn't even a weakspot unless you break all of the bits first. If I am playing as Fighter, or anything that mains or subs Fighter I can not make use of Braver Stance with the WB on his butt. Not even mention trying to chase it around when his center of mass stays a lot more still and takes the same damage.

I also reckon whoever has his aggro can't reach his butt either. Which I often have when I am playing Fighter. I needed a place to vent after getting a 7:01 time because the Ranger kept dropping WB on his butt instead of a spot I could go ham on.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Oct 21, 2016 at 04:33 AM.

Wouldn't mind getting Deadlion's unit. Probably never going to though because that shield never breaks

just realized collection files cooldown is 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Wouldn't mind getting Deadlion's unit. Probably never going to though because that shield never breaks
    Sound like a job for BO / Break Stance / Niren Orochi !
    By the way, i can't complete the new Franka CO, the item drop nowhere. It's because you need to break a thing on the dragon ?
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I already got the shield so the rates can't be that bad. The wand on the other hand will be problematic, because you need to find it at least twice.

Butt is a great spot for the WB. It's easy to hit and only problem is if you have aggro and it keeps turning or the guy who has aggro also has wise stance and tries to do the same thing you do. Anyway if plebs don't like Wise Stance modifier then they shouldn't like the 20% from WB either.

There were many things to love about PSO1, but the game overall felt so slow with that lazy jog through long levels like seabed. It was especially bad offline with the sparse enemy counts. I have bad memories with rooms where only a single boomba (shark, vulmer, etc.) would spawn. I sometimes regret that I never got a character up to level 200, but it just felt too slow.

I also didn't like being stuck with a single three-hit combo with each weapon, and I overall felt too limited with the combat actions you could take. I definitely appreciate the improvements that we have access to now.

PSO1 definitely did some things right, though, especially for its time or obviously it wouldn't have made such an impression. The ultimate transformation was pretty cool; the thrill you got when you dealt with megid lilies was pretty sexy.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Oct 21, 2016 at 10:15 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9