Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

So, any details on the Gix potential yet?

If it's the ones I saw in the data, it's potentially decent for Automate sword users and kinda trash for everyone else. Essentially the weaponized version of Gunner's High Time; boosts power over time up to 20% but is reset whenever you use a mate item (melee), whenever you get hit (ranged) or whenever you use an evasive action (Force). Datamining ofc, so these could turn out to belong to another weapon series or the details may be slightly off, but those were the only ones I saw that resembled "under certain conditions".

The data doesn't say for example if it resets when you swap weapons, but I presume it does. It also doesn't say how long you're waiting for to get that 20%.

The reason I say "potentially decent for automate sword users" is automate use might not count for the penalty.

The potential for the gyx is damage increase over time, and getting hit will reset the damage bonus, It's a Hightime potential. Switching weapons also probably resets the damage bonus as well.

Back to Austere zzzzzz

Got my first *12 units, it appear this unit doesn't have bonus set...
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    If it's the ones I saw in the data, it's potentially decent for Automate sword users and kinda trash for everyone else. Essentially the weaponized version of Gunner's High Time; boosts power over time up to 20% but is reset whenever you use a mate item (melee), whenever you get hit (ranged) or whenever you use an evasive action (Force). Datamining ofc, so these could turn out to belong to another weapon series or the details may be slightly off, but those were the only ones I saw that resembled "under certain conditions".

The data doesn't say for example if it resets when you swap weapons, but I presume it does. It also doesn't say how long you're waiting for to get that 20%.

The reason I say "potentially decent for automate sword users" is automate use might not count for the penalty.
    Wouldn't that be good for TMGs too, then? Since the whole point of Gunner is to not get hit (while using Showtime) anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    The potential for the gyx is damage increase over time, and getting hit will reset the damage bonus, It's a Hightime potential. Switching weapons also probably resets the damage bonus as well.

Back to Austere zzzzzz
    What weapon was this data taken from? There's three different versions in the data (see my post) so it'd be nice to know if they align with what was datamined.

These weapons just make me sleepy, it's the same thing they've been feeding us for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    What weapon was this data taken from? There's three different versions in the data (see my post) so it'd be nice to know if they align with what was datamined.
    I believe it was the launcher, so it lines up with your post.

So.... no unit set bonus? Meh potential for Gix? Ultimate Amduscia as easy(and boring) as Nab and Lilipa?

What was the point of this update again? Why did this even need mandatory 75/75 if nothing here even hits half as hard as PD?

only set bonus is with ray weap and unit (not rear or leg?). and it's only 60 dex!