Default Assistance Please

OK I literally just started playing PSO2 yesterday morning. I have already had 2 accounts banned with Error. 816. I have done nothing different from my friends that have been playing for months. I haven not spoken in chat at all, I have (as far as I can tell) done nothing against their ToS except not be a Japanese player (obviously).
    The first ban came after logging in an out a few times to fuck with the settings through the PSO2Tweaker and because my internet was being a little unstable and I had to re-log a few times. That one makes sense I suppose cause other posts around the net said that that could be viewed as suspect actions for a temporary ban.
    The second ban came out of nowhere while fucking with my in game Techniques. I have only Dced 2 times and those were hours upon hours apart.
    Now the guide to errors in Tech Support says I'm basically fucked cause quote, "They are glad I have been banned." Other posts around the net, and on this site, have said they got their accounts back and its only a Temp. Ban and I need to contact them to fix this. The obvious problems with this is I have no idea how to communicate with them as I have no knowledge of the Japanese written language AND the people who got their accounts back are fairly rare as a few people never got a "You have been Banned email" from SEGA and many that did never got a reply from them after contacting them about this multiple times.

How rightly fucked am I? Can anyone here help with the japanese if I contact them? Will you need screenshots or at least Copy/Pasted text from the errors? I need to know If this is salvageable, I should just make another account or what. Cause I love PSO and by extension PSO2 but Im not willing to make progress just for it to be taken away again and again.

Following is mostly hearsay from previous similar posts and what others have said on sites. So can't be 100% correct.

Unfortunately, for the most part you're pretty fucked unless you live in Japan.

816 is indeed a temporary ban that is issued when account details (supposedly suspected account tampering/stealing) are worried about.
    However to get the ban lifted you would need to send an email in japanese to resolve this and if an email is sent from outside japan (even if email is in japanese, and the main issue for most) then you'll merely get an automated response stating that they do not have support for those outside of the country.

816's also mark your computer (don't believe its network, but can't be sure) so any new accounts made are subsequently 816'd in not too much time.
    If having another computer, may be able to try from there. But otherwise, it has been noted by those that have been hit with 816 that they are continually soft-banned on the same computer and unable to play at all.

If really do have another comp/lift 816 somehow, (even if had someone in japan, may need to convince that you are actually the owner of the account despite ip logs stating that account was never logged from japan?) would want to try to avoid future 816's.
    Believe the most common actually-did-nothing-wrong 816 ban comes from using an ip changer, proxy or internet provider that continually/rapidly swaps ip locations, such that it appears you are "teleporting" across multiple countries in a small period of time thereby triggering the automated system. Personally have changed country multiple times, (family moves a lot due to work) have logged in using a friends computer and have had multiple others log into game on own computer without any problems, so it seems its only an issue if within a small period of time or many rapid changes.
    There may be other more rare issues however, and am not too aware of such.

Hopefully that's informative. Sorry about the situation.

i need help I'm getting a gn field failed to launch

Welp thats a bummer. I my IP didn't change or anything like you described so that cant be it... oh well. Time to pray for the eventual release of PSO2 in the west... or that I quickly forget about the game after deleting it.