Thread: New - Request

Default New - Request

Hello to everyone. This is my very first time posting on a forum, so I'm not quite sure about the "right way" of doing it - however I'll try my best.

I started playing PSO 5 years ago, in the black xbox [ xbox one? ] console - This console had the xbox live thing, so i was able to play offline mode but never ever ever i had the chance to connect to the PSO server. After searching on the internet I realized the server was taken down on 2003 aprox, so basically I thought the online mode was impossible. Then some private server showed up but the xbox console was not really included.

The main question is: Can I transfer my character to any of this consoles so I can go on the online mode?? I'm currently level 125 and invested an average of 1.5 hours a day for the last 5 years which is a lot time on building a decent newman with great stats. If any knows how to make it and can teach me the walkthorught so I can make it happen I'm willing to pay for the "training"

My name is Daniel n' I'm located on colombia south america, so sorry for my broken english

please let me know your comments,

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Unfortunately I don't believe there's a way to transfer character data from the xbox version of PSO to any other version. There might be some sort of unconventional method out there somewhere, but it would probably involve a lot of steps and potentially modding your xbox and all that jazz. Your best bet would be to start over on another version and follow some guides to level and gear back up faster and better.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Unfortunately I don't believe there's a way to transfer character data from the xbox version of PSO to any other version. There might be some sort of unconventional method out there somewhere, but it would probably involve a lot of steps and potentially modding your xbox and all that jazz. Your best bet would be to start over on another version and follow some guides to level and gear back up faster and better.
    I will have to agree with my comrade here. You are pretty much stuck with offline mode on PSOX.

And Now......

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury