Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    agree to disagree

besides it needs a team of ppl dedicated and willing to do it and what from the sounds of of it that guy barely had any help and was just spending money or whatever for something that rarely got expanded on. same with other wikis that died within a months time.

donations only go so far and sketchy to me so thats barely worth bringing up

google translating swiki isnt too bad and if its confusing you ask in the quick questions thread or whatever site your frequenting.

Having a wiki on bumped (or connected etc) would be nice and easy but i guess you need a whole extra group of ppl for that to happen but what do i know nothing
    This really isn't a case of "I think", it's a case of "What is". There's a difference between saying "I think we should dance for exercise" and "This glass is 2/5th full" after a person measures it out to show it's 3/5th. ._.;

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by KakuRoze View Post
    Well, I gave up on ra/hu and those trees is for katana, not rifle.
    TBH, dropping one class late game for another completely is gonna screw you over. Yes, Gurren is baby mode, but it's also not gonna score you ridic numbers like you might have seen others do.

And they're not saying to drop the s-atk for ranger based things, they're telling you that you, in all honesty, wasted points on meager boosts when you could have things that will buff your survival AND DPS more than a few bit of s-atk that you can honestly just affix with a few extra mil. This isn't the standard RPG where stats and the same repeated few skills win the day, you have to think about the actions performed as well.

And in the case of Heaven and Hell, you also need to stay alive. It's something the rest of the game could honestly adapt.
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Co-leader of LunarBreak on PSO2 Ship2. PM if you wanna team/party up for EQs and UQs!

First rule is don't fail any stage. If you can't get through a stage, get automate halfline. If it's still not enough for you, get units with HP. Learn other people's videos to get the timing of enemy spawn so you know when to use your PAs and katana combat.

Btw don't just spam things (PA, atk, mate, etc). You use things cause you know why you use them, so you know how many PP required for your game style, when you do normal attack, etc. The reason why I say this is cause the enemy spawn is always the same. So you can use the same tricks you find out there.

... and max your mag ...
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Nov 10, 2016 at 10:58 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

you can fail diabo's stage I think; killing it is hard enough without needing to go out of your way to break 3 out of the 4 parts. it's easy if you are geared to the teeth and fought many Diabo back when people were running Ultimate Nab to know how to fight it. plus the stage afterward could mess you up if you deal too much damage in one hit to the bears

This quest does take a level of skill and understanding of the game to beat; even the cheesing strategies need you to know what you are doing, and more importantly why you are doing them

or you can go level up summoner and cheese it with that; just don't run out of pets or die to Alter Ego Accidents!

I've been trying for the last couple of days, but I die like a fly on the Dragon in stage 2, and if I miraculously survive through it, I die even harder on the diablo. And since I'm running out of EX passes, I'll most probably drop this game. This kind of forced hardships was not why I started playing PSO2 so I dont see why I should continue if they take the game in this direction.

Blocking/Parrying is almost out of the question for me, I have never been very good at it, which is why I play long range mostly. But XQ completely screws long range over.

The only option that seems left to me is to load the account with a shitload of money and use dolls like crazy.

I mean... do you even need to join the expert blocks? You don't seem like the kind of person who would be doing high level endgame stuff anyway.

This kind of forced hardships was not why I started playing PSO2 so I dont see why I should continue if they take the game in this direction.
    My honest suggestion to you at this point is just to forget it and remember why you play this game. If it's not for challenging content and efficiency, then like Kondibon said, you don't need to join the Expert Blocks.

I've been trying for the last couple of days, but I die like a fly on the Dragon in stage 2, and if I miraculously survive through it, I die even harder on the diablo. And since I'm running out of EX passes, I'll most probably drop this game. This kind of forced hardships was not why I started playing PSO2 so I dont see why I should continue if they take the game in this direction.

Blocking/Parrying is almost out of the question for me, I have never been very good at it, which is why I play long range mostly. But XQ completely screws long range over.

The only option that seems left to me is to load the account with a shitload of money and use dolls like crazy.
    It sounds like it would be better for you to quit, if you cannot learn the basic principles of action combat in this game. Nobody started out amazing at this game, but people put time into learning the combat, when to time a step/roll, when to JG/Parry. It's all down to getting used to it, trying to tackle this quest head-on with no practice is probably why you can't survive.

You could wait like, 2 weeks I think? Until Heaven and Hell becomes a 1-pass cost quest, if passes are hard. And you could use those 2 weeks learning a weapon, it's PAs and how it's dodge functions. Put some effort in, get some reward out. You being unable to pass this quest does mean it's doing it's job though, you aren't ready for XH, let alone the expert XH blocks if you don't know the basic mechanics and patterns of the bosses contained within the quest.

This quest is more of a test in how much someone actually "pays attention and plays the game" than a hardship. You don't have to be a self-proclaimed pro at this game to do well at the combat, you don't even need to heavily invest in things like affixing, you just need an understanding and some reflexes (even though dodges, parries and JGs are very generous in this game).
    Last edited by Sonichi; Nov 12, 2016 at 10:00 AM.

inb4 SEGA raised the Expert Block entry bar by making the last stage of this or next Solo XQ to be the requirement of the Expert Block entrance.

The Expert Block is getting crowded these days. SEGA should just raise the bar to Floor 10 clear for giggles. Should be fun watching people being instagibbed by Six Council / Anga / Dio Hunar / PD

Blocking/Parrying is almost out of the question for me.
    IMHO that is the minimum basic for actually granted entrance to Expert block.

Even if you try to cheese out the quest using Katana, you'd go splat without decent parrying skills.
    Last edited by elryan; Nov 12, 2016 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    My honest suggestion to you at this point is just to forget it and remember why you play this game. If it's not for challenging content and efficiency, then like Kondibon said, you don't need to join the Expert Blocks.

Why I play this game? Cause I think its fun and previously had a, for me, decent difficulty level. The EQ quests are fun and Collecting clothes is fun. The Challenge Blocks are also quite fun.
    I however, do Not play this game for the challenge. I play it do advance and do more damage, which is what I find fun. And tbh, up until now, there really was not much of a challenge, and for the things that was, I could always bring some friends. None of us are especially good at dodge/block, but we managed together.

Also, why you play expert blocks? As I mentioned earlier, the non-expert blocks are almost empty, so if you want to do EQ, which I do, then Extreme blocks is the only option, more or less.

In any case, I solved it by using about 1500 AC on dolls.

Almost all skills I'm used to is either slow charging and/or stationary.
    End Attraction and One Point for Rifle
    Divine Launcher and Cosmos Breaker for Launcher. Divine launcher does between 50k and 700k per hit charged, and Cosmic Breaker about 15k-40k per hit.
    The only skill of those that I can actually move during use is One Point, That being relatively hard to aim. Also, I'm always running in "FPS-mode" as ranger. I cant cope with the auto-targeting :3

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    inb4 SEGA raised the Expert Block entry bar by making the last stage of this or next Solo XQ to be the requirement of the Expert Block entrance.

The Expert Block is getting crowded these days. SEGA should just raise the bar to Floor 10 clear for giggles. Should be fun watching people being instagibbed by Six Council / Anga / Dio Hunar / PD
    This is what we need, but won't get. SEGA don't want to upset the super-turbo casual playerbase who don't even play EQs half the time.