we got the same braver tree XD but hunter tree I dont get why you chose to not take iron will + never give up for s-atk buffs......also question why your mag isn't lvl 200 too like other did :S buy some photon sphere with your 10 stars weap from gatsu then buy X-ATK mini from the photon drop shop(3 mini for 1 sphere)

suggestion wise I ended up doing it as Te//Hu on my side for guard stance reduced dmg + techer tree deband buff(gryphon lightning bolt at the end was almost a 1 shot even with that build though....and bonta bearadda in stage 4 hit like truck even with defensive buff

as Ra//Gu farthest I gotten to was stage 4(big mistake was to trigger all bonta bearadda to attack me in that room the only 1 time I go there as Ra//Gu)...kill the other mobs b4 hitting the bonta or be rdy to kiss good bye(warning for ya if you get to that point)......my total attempt were 110 pass burnt as Ra//Gu and 15 pass burnt as Te///Hu.......Ra//Gu is pretty solid for stun locking all bosses...but Gigur Gunne-Gam is 1 major problem if he use his mad slashes attack.....need to time dodge perfectly for that :S.....and his feets are resistant to R-Attacks :S.... as Br//Hu its an easy block on the other hand

well.....Te//Hu choice got great survival but the dps is so low its ridiculous :S.....probably do the Br//Hu option as other suggested to keep up the great dps and ur hunter tree def need a remake for iron will over those s-atk points....err...gotta cut this post here..friend waiting me for dailies co