Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Be a Pro™ and show it off to everyone or do 3% more damage? My e-pen isn't getting bigger with 3% dmg cuz SEGA "bans" parser users, so i'll choose the Pro™ ring.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Be a Pro™ and show it off to everyone or do 3% more damage? My e-pen isn't getting bigger with 3% dmg cuz SEGA "bans" parser users, so i'll choose the Pro™ ring.
    A true Pro™ wouldn't be idling in the lobby for others to see, they'd be recording some epic gameplay and forumalting new strats to use in the latest new quests. or hidden in team room with their clique

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Ah I was thinking it was a 100% block as in no healing whatsoever. How much is the reduction, or does only megiverse works?
    The healing reduction in XQs is usually like in Odin LQ : 80% reduction for any type of healing (Mate, Resta, Megiverse..........) , so there is a good chance it'll be the same for that XQ

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I have the new issue of Dengeki in my hands right now (will post scans in a new thread later). One of the questions that got asked is what the effect of that Effort Symbol ring is. Apparently, asides from looking nice (R.I.P Vita users, as the glowing emblem can only be seen by you and not other players), it adds a bonus to the damage you output while reducing the damage you take.

Also, you'll get titles that can be redeemed for SG when you make it to floors 5 and 10.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 23, 2016 at 12:17 PM.

Oh I thought those were just glam. Depending on the numbers, I might actually have to do this as Gunner instead of just cheesing it as Hunter.

Please no. I don't want another power creep while not getting a new difficulty and I am not even sure if I want to grind all those materials. I don't know why they bother when we already have Perfect Keeper rings, if class rings are gonna have more damage and damage reduction on them without even a conditional.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    The healing reduction in XQs is usually like in Odin LQ : 80% reduction for any type of healing (Mate, Resta, Megiverse..........) , so there is a good chance it'll be the same for that XQ
    IIRC healing reduction in XQ never affected Megiverse, whereas in Odin LQ Megiverse was nerfed by, like, 95%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Effort Symbol ring adds a bonus to the damage you output while reducing the damage you take.
    R/Boost Slayer v2?

The article doesn't mention any other conditions, it only says there's a bonus to damage dealt and damage taken. How hard you have to work at upgrading that ring, as well as the extent of that bonus, will be what we need to understand first. (In b4 parties demanding that you have a +20 Effort symbol equipped)

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Spoiler!

Heal block cannot be deactivated. This will be the same as damage floor which last until stage clear.

While automate become complete trash, megiverse still can heal for a decent amount.
    I guess it's time to take Narl Crescent out of the storage then.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan