Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default xmas 2016 ac scratch

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20161207/

pink reindeer and reindeer heads nuff said

Wow remove the CAST items and there would not be a single thing I would even remotely want . . . thats kinda disturbing. Also SEGA you are an asshole if we only get one Ragol Memory from the bonus scratch. Considering we need 5 for a costume and we only get 3 from buying/using 10k AC during those campaigns.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Dec 7, 2016 at 12:25 AM.

Was hoping that Hitsugi's bankai outfit would bring a revival of some of the Tokyo Heroine clothes with it, but no dice. My interest is slim.

FUN scratch blows this out of the water with, get this, footwear that are accessories. That and some kickass facial hair XD

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

Yeah, I'm way more interested in the FUN scratch. I like the Graphite Sticker, might actually convince me to swap out the Falz sticker I got.

Also while insignificant, and I probably don't care to get them, I like all the Neudaiz room CDs, Neudaiz was my personal favorite PSU planet.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

We might diss Baka-tsugi's capability and her (often) terrible decisions in the past, but her costume upgrade is pleasing in the eye, at least. But knowing SEGA, her Ou might have been skewed in the waist area for characters with special characteristics. Then again, Baka-tsugi is not flat, so.......yay for not loli?

Santa layerwear might dominate the market cause costume match with seasonal EQ, but the one that would (probbaly) dominate the market price are the (female) steampunk one. I mean, all three parts of it are aesthetically pleasing. Not to add the basewear and the innerwear. Especially the innerwear. (Not as lewd as Smart Inner, but still lewd. At least the upper part)
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

The steampunk dress and Hitsugi's battle outfit are indeed very nice. I just wish the steampunk weapons were still a viable thing (Upgrades when, SEGA?)

I just wish the goggles were a separate accessory because the hair isn't my character's style. I'll likely get it anyway because completionism and it may look better on my character than I think it will. Worst case scenario, I still have the Head Goggles and Fie's Goggles.

Keen to see more shoe accessories for combos that need footwear.
    Spoiler!

They're a bit Christmassy and big for everyday use (I shrunk them almost all the way in the screenshot) but the potential's there.

yep... the shoes are really doing a good job on covering up some ugly design of costumes

Gonna grab the sexy inners and the melty christmas!