Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The best combo of units is: Austere Rear + Austere Arm and Whitill Wing Leg (800 titles)

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'd just like to mention that, with double units, not only can use whatever back unit you want, you can get the hp AND pp from a full PP set because of the Double units' set bonus. I honestly don't see why people say not to fully pp craft Saiki units but then think double units aren't worth the extra 120 hp over 60 atk. :/
    Well I only say craft 2/3 for PP and 1/3 for HP because I see people always struggling to survive with the HP loss from crafting the units so people tend to hit the floor quicker thanks to mistakes or sometimes unavoidable situations. I always saw Doubles units as a Tank gear build, I've never seen anyone use these for Atk/PP purposes but again, I'm waiting on the new units, I'm not a fan of mix and matching, something that requires me to use set weapon for the bonus then when I need to swap to another weapon for w/e situation I lose that bonus. Thats just how I feel about it

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I always saw Doubles units as a Tank gear build, I've never seen anyone use these for Atk/PP purposes
    If you combine pp crafted double units with the kaiser rear (it gives 15 pp base), you have as much as a full pp crafted Saiki set while still having the extra 120 hp. The only thing you lose when comparing it to saiki is the 60 atk. On top of that, you can replace the back unit with a more defensive one like the Sai Rear and still have decent pp while also having a total of 270 extra hp before even taking affixes into consideration. That's kind of overkill for anything that isn't PD though.

All that said, I'm not gonna tell someone who already has fully affixed and extended Saiki units to just throw them in the trash for double units or anything.

Oh, and I agree with you about set bonuses that include weapons. It's part of why I'm not bothering to get anymore 12* units yet (aren't their set bonuses garbage anyway?).