Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abidias View Post
    this quest is lame as the entire ep4 content, please ep5 be a true scifi sspace opera PSO
    Hah.

This games been straying away from that faster than the universe has been expanding.

On top of having PSP2i as a Dad.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

Are you saying that you...?!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So.. the total stats for 12* units are.. 180 HP, 30 PP, and +20 ATK?

As I'm sure some people are wondering how they are going to complete their collection files when it requires Lv 70+ Vegas and no one is running Riding Quest or Las Vegas. (And you don't want to do solo ExQ for them).

For those that haven't noticed yet. You don't need to kill Lv 70+ Trains or Vegas to fill the bar. Other enemies that drop the item can be killed instead and they don't need to be lv 70+ either. Filled the Lv 70+ Train part of my Rod CF in a single SH FC run.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    As I'm sure some people are wondering how they are going to complete their collection files when it requires Lv 70+ Vegas and no one is running Riding Quest or Las Vegas. (And you don't want to do solo ExQ for them).

For those that haven't noticed yet. You don't need to kill Lv 70+ Trains or Vegas to fill the bar. Other enemies that drop the item can be killed instead and they don't need to be lv 70+ either. Filled the Lv 70+ Train part of my Rod CF in a single SH FC run.
    Spoiler!
    Yep, the only one this doesn't work with is the 13* Pet since One Layer Pancakes +3 don't drop (as far as I know); also, the Nox will only complete if it drops from Mother due to the "Gauge will Only Fill in the Following Mission" tag.

EDIT: Also, Mother drops Nox Weapons even without filling the Gauge; I just got an Astra Wand sheet filled that was at 0.00% for the Nox Wand.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 22, 2016 at 05:21 PM.

On Ship 2, Riding has been pretty active thanks to the files though. I'm always able to find 12/12 groups. So at least for the time being that's a good option.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    On Ship 2, Riding has been pretty active thanks to the files though. I'm always able to find 12/12 groups. So at least for the time being that's a good option.
    Ship 9's Riding Quest is as dead as a door knob 95% of the day. So I have to use alternative means to fill my CFs quickly.

Either way, too more runs til I get my first Astra weap. Probably won't need all of til April to get these lol

Either way, this was my 2nd attempt. Went pretty well, all considering. Youtube raped the quality and the audio cracks at one point because my graphics have been janky lately, but yeah :c
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Well, I guess that's one way to survive the cube attack

https://twitter.com/mt_toteti/status/811633065147527168

And you can..knock the spinning door thing back..

https://twitter.com/luna_ceres/statu...93052721233920
    Wonder how much T-def total you need for that.

Uh someone want to explain this to me? I picked up all these CFs at the same time just before I did a Ruin Expo SH run, which is all I have done today. I ran into 3 zeshes, 1 wol, 1 dark falz arm, and 1 rockbear. After completion I ended up with two CFs that made progress both in a different spot.
    Spoiler!

*edit*
    NVM teammate told me about killing enemies that can drop the weapon increase the % chance.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Dec 22, 2016 at 07:06 PM.