Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Did a team mpa and we managed to make Mother skip her second cube attack altogether. Anyone else have this happen?
    Yes, a few fights I did (with twitter group) ..... managed to skip 2nd cube attack.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Did a team mpa and we managed to make Mother skip her second cube attack altogether. Anyone else have this happen?
    I managed to have it this morning (JP) EQ with pub. I think it relates to how far we do damage way before the 1st cube.

Yep, and it is also possible to be able to skip the 2nd Cube Attack too even if the MPA is slowly taking its time damaging Mother. Some times she will just keep attacking like normal and won't fly up to summon the Cubes after Sierra does the final announcement indicating that Mother's at its weakest.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    does killing mother df in riding quest part makes final mother df fight have a separate drop list? cuz dying at the end of riding part doesnt change rank

I never seem to get anything new :<
    if you don't beat the chase phase, you can't get an S Rank from my understanding.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    if you don't beat the chase phase, you can't get an S Rank from my understanding.
    This is true. You won't get an S Rank if you don't beat Mother in Phase 1 and she also gets reduced drops, sort of like Fake Loser vs Real Loser.

However, even if you kill her during the first phase, you can still get a B Rank if Mother dies while you are dead. Luckily, this doesn't affect the Crystal drops.

Another strange thing just happened.

I was in a pug fighting Mother, when we bopped a Falz Arm on what I think was the 2nd round of the first phase and the game suddenly lagged. I thought I was 630ing until I saw people healing, so it turned out that Mother was just stuck. I sat there for a sec, wondering if I should ditch the mpa (one person did) when suddenly, Mother started moving again, only she skipped right to the second phase, skipping the first cube attack altogether. The normal music was still playing, only changing to Whole New World at Sierra's last announcement and after what was supposed to be her 2nd cube attack.

Has there been any other reports of this? I recorded, but I started a bit late; I didn't catch the lag, only the part where we fought Mother in her second phase with the normal music playing. Also, it didn't seem like she took any longer or shorter to kill for it all.
    Last edited by Mattykins; Dec 29, 2016 at 04:26 AM.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I find it funny hearing about people skipping cube phases right now.

...because I had a run earlier today where she got stuck IN the last cube phase after her attack went off, and everyone had to abandon the run.

Talk about dumb luck

Sounds like ship 2 problems only.

Sounds more like someone with a questionable connection managed to host the room.