Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    I do gotta ask though, what is bad about the SEA server again? Something about the cash shop and being a year behind in updates?
    P2W costumes that negate a ton of damage, give so much rare drop boost rate, and some damage buffs too. Right now it's 2 years behind content and people are leaving, heck you can't even find a full block anymore.

I never bought AC up until now, been playing since 2012.
    Real money definitelly make you acquire in-game money easier, thus will smoothen your sail a little bit.

Half decent and actual decent equipment mainly come from real hard work (grinding a whole lot, staying up late for quests, etc), and luck.
    Starting from EP4, SEGA adding "collection file" system, basically your kill-list, fill your quota and the weapon will be forced to drop for you, this will help newbie and veteran a lot acquiring wide variety of equipments.

Costumes can only acquired straight from SEGA via AC scratch, but you able to buy it from other players via shop, using in-game money.
    Costume don't add stat or any bonus/benefit gameplay-wise, it only to please your eyes and nothing outside that pretty much.
    AC stuff that add stat is probably going to be the boosters affix thing, but you can bought it from other player using in-game money

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    I do gotta ask though, what is bad about the SEA server again? Something about the cash shop and being a year behind in updates?
    - All costume adds stat and bonuses, which considered as P2W
    - Costume bonus will expire past the set date by asiasoft
    - Costume will bind to user after equipped (you cannot resell used costumes)
    - AC spend rank (literally a rank to measure your whale fat), spend most AC to be the rank 1.
    - Winner of AC spend rank will be ""rewarded"" with exclusive costume that cannot be acquired anywhere else
    - Content-wise, is far behind compared to JP server
    - Less populated server for obvious reason
    - Price of player shop is more crazy compared to the one we have on JP server, because they're still using the old money grind system

Protip: SEA server is the main reason SEA player got IP banned from JP server, so it's automatically to be assumed as the bad boy server.
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 21, 2016 at 11:08 AM.