Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Let's say that this person did just use that weapon as a switch over for lucky boost, why wouldn't they just use Umbra staff or something with temptation on it? Umbra staff, even with lucky I is dirt cheap, and they're easy to get.
    If you don't have premium you can't buy them.

I guess as long as you are using the Lucky Rise Units and/or Umbra Stick before the boss dies, but I like it more when I get to watch everyone switch to Umbra Sticks after the boss dies.

umbla stick is just placebo honestly glad i sold lr3 before it got cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    umbla stick is just placebo honestly glad i sold lr3 before it got cheap
    Eh, I've noticed the difference with a lot of stuff. I definately think it's not worth the hassle for a raid boss though.

Lucky Rise units are not worth, but Umbla Stick really make a difference. Well, since I'm playing as a Zanverse bot it doesn't really matter too much at the end anyway
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

That thought had crossed my mind and I apologize for not providing more evidence to lend to my point...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Needless to say that those affixes are trash. That's a level 3 ARKS boost (notice the time). PD runs normally take about 8 minutes w/o an ARKS boost. Let's say that this person did just use that weapon as a switch over for lucky boost, why wouldn't they just use Umbra staff or something with temptation on it? Umbra staff, even with lucky I is dirt cheap, and they're easy to get.
    I ear you there, I've just pointed the LRIII because sometime it's easy to miss the obvious. Now to play devil's advocate you can notice his/her parts are not 20m worth too. I can't help but think those jb were switched at crystal still. I think it's an exact example of what is called a casual and not really a leecher. Now the hell this player is doing in "pro" block? Ask segabakasama™

It's funny how there are those people that think affix = skill. I mean, it's ok to have decent affix, but affixes don't tell how good the players is. Grinding is what's more important as well as the element.
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Jan 12, 2017 at 07:38 PM.

That thought had crossed my mind and I apologize for not providing more evidence to lend to my point...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Needless to say that those affixes are trash. That's a level 3 ARKS boost (notice the time). PD runs normally take about 8 minutes w/o an ARKS boost. Let's say that this person did just use that weapon as a switch over for lucky boost, why wouldn't they just use Umbra staff or something with temptation on it? Umbra staff, even with lucky I is dirt cheap, and they're easy to get.
    Haven't seen this post till now but I'd like to point out he properly +10 all three of his units. This is more important than affixing.
    Then the next thing, his Double unit has Gryphon Soul, mean he did touch affixing, albeit not much. You don't know how long he's been playing this game, so there a high chance he's learning or he's lacking money.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    It's funny how there are those people that think affix = skill. I mean, it's ok to have decent affix, but affixes don't tell how good the players is.
    I keep trying to tell people this but no one believes me. 3:

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    It's funny how there are those people that think affix = skill. I mean, it's ok to have decent affix, but affixes don't tell how good the players is. Grinding is what's more important as well as the element.
    Amen. People seem to look at affixes thinking they make you godlike, where in reality, they are just ways for you to adjust your equipment to your needs, or just have fun. If you exclude TAs and other form of speedruns (because here the few % damage you can squeeze or how big your PP pool can greatly improve you runs), affixes are pretty much only that