Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

True. Maybe that little sashay and hip saunter she had going when she was invading the heart of enemy territory won people over.

Although for real? I would be impressed if we got to fight more Level 80 Story Bosses in a future Solo XQ down the line. Level 80 Phaleg and Aratron would be incredible fights.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Only thing I can say about Hagito ranking 2nd is that he has a pretty decent design. His character is terrible storywise, though.
    Hagito is like a lesser (or greater?) loser in story. 80% of his popularity come from emerald tablet's battle voice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I don't get the love for Mother. I mean, she wasn't bad, and I even liked her a little, but first place? Eh. Perhaps people emphasized with her when she was getting friendship no jutsu'd by Hitsugi.
    Advertisement. Just like how Io win first place for EP2 vote.

I feel like Sara would have ranked higher if they gave her a love interest for her to go all typical "Its not I like you or anything, BAKA!". Its cliche and overdone but the audience would eat that shit up without hesitation... also, yeah her design doesn't stand out much. Would have preferred that she had an outfit that wasn't so blatant about the "twin" dynamic. Look at Patty and Tea for example. Their obviously twins but they don't wear matching clothes to point that out.

With so little screentime given to the pre-EP4 characters, Sara's grounded personality would easily lose to the more "expressive" characters like Lisa, Huey and Klarisklays III. No one wants to hang out with a party pooper, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Japanese seem to like Kouri, surprisingly enough. At least, that's what I gathered prior to the poll. Maybe it's her outfit.
    As far as I remember, the Japanese still love their super squeaky voice airheaded highschool girls.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I feel like Sara would have ranked higher if they gave her a love interest for her to go all typical "Its not I like you or anything, BAKA!".
    The lack of that is why I insist she isn't tsundere. There's no Dere, just Tsune. She almost had that dynamic with CCIII, but they warmed up to each-other pretty quickly. I admit I actually find that refreshing with how common having a "rough" female character not admit they like someone, as though it's all they know how to do. Sara is actually one of the most normal characters now that I think about it.

If we were to break down the success of the EP4 characters by vote results alone, I'd assume it would look something like this based on percentages.

Female
    Tier 1 - Mother > Phaleg > Xiera
    Tier 2 - Phul > Och > Kohri
    Tier 3 - Hitsugi > Aika

Male
    Tier 1 - Aratron > Hagito > Pietro > Enga
    Tier 2 - Aru > Ophiel > Bethor
    Tier 3 - Ardem

Aratron can still be salvaged from his supposed death since we didn't actually see him die.

Mother may possibly return in some way shape form. Mabey Aratron will save her at the very end upon Ardem's defeat.

We already know Hagito is alive through Aratron/Ophiel conversation and will likely be related to "Yamato EX". Although, will probably never reappear after the extra chapter.

Xiera will almost certainly be part of the main crew for EP5+.

Not sure what they would do with Phaleg post EP4. She might just sacrifice herself to kill Ardem for good.

Ardem is so dead. You will live on as a mindless phantom like ESCA Falz.

Hitsugi despite her popularity will probably return because of the ability they gave her on purification.

I actually think that Aratron and Mother winning 1st place has less to do with their actual popularity and more on what people would get if they win. Mother has those rad looking DBs and Aratron has his hammer, and both have are good camo material
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The lack of that is why I insist she isn't tsundere.
    Her partner card literally classifies her personality trait as "tsundere", though. While Sara has no love interest, she does so often do the whole "tsun" and "dere" routine with certain other characters anyway but its more familial love than romantic love. For example, in the older Episodes, she tends to deny a lot that she feels lonely pretty easily any time Maria or Xiao are too busy to spend time with her. Then in 3-EX, there's her reluctance to admit that she's jealous of how clingy Klarisklays is towards Matoi.

She also uses the word "Baka" a lot which is a very typical tsundere trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    I actually think that Aratron and Mother winning 1st place has less to do with their actual popularity and more on what people would get if they win. Mother has those rad looking DBs and Aratron has his hammer, and both have are good camo material
    But I'm almost certain they will both instead be released as SG scratch cameos.

Since the other Mother Cluster weapons are . . . a green tablet, a triangle, and a book. Mabey some dynamite and medical scalpels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    But I'm almost certain they will both instead be released as SG scratch cameos.

Since the other Mother Cluster weapons are . . . a green tablet, a triangle, and a book. Mabey some dynamite and medical scalpels.
    Or they could be given the Huey treatment and both will be released as separate camos with the SG scratch ones supporting multiple weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.