Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

wif, where's Maria? I've always voted for her.

Quna not being given a bio and thus, hiding her age could be because of her nature as an idol. As an idol, cuteness is the most prioritized trait and hiding an idol's age is a way of maintaining that image of cuteness. At the end of the day, idols are products that need to have their "value" maintained.

I was surprised that Xiao was listed as a character of EP4 despite not having appeared so far. I guess they've already spoiled his eventual appearance in the next chapter, I guess?

I find it adorable that Matoi and Player in the relationship tree are given a pink arrow connecting with each other.... but was quickly grossed out that Kohri and Aru are given the same pink arrow connecting them.

My votes:

Females = Matoi (she's still the superior main heroine in my eyes and her appearance made EP4's Story more bearable) and Sara (I'm a sucker for nagging but kind tsunderes.... and her exposed neck and shoulders are just hnnnnnnng)

Male = Saga (his coolness and sharp wit are still a delight to see) and Huey (the way his "Eh?" was delivered in the Story was just so memorable)

Boss = Drago Deadlion (for being voiced by Freeza) and Gruezoras Drago (his design and voice are so cool). Disappointed that Box Dewbles wasn't a candidate cause I found the little guy to be kinda adorable in a way.

my call aratono or doctor dio,phaleg,em-rappy are the winner

Females: Quna & Och
    I want Och's hair and maybe her fang. Quna so I don't have to pick between Patty & Tea.

Males: Huey & Enga
    The only two males that haven't annoyed me in the story.

Bosses: Emp & Guranz
    Can we hope for cape and crown? Gotta vote for the robot.

Female: Phaleg and Matoi. Matoi vote could be anyone really, Sega can't I just give my other female character vote for another male vote?
    Actually, now that I think of it might switch next vote from Matoi to Mother just for the possible camo.

Male: Huey and Enga. Huey cuz he's Huey and Enga cuz I wanted a TMG/Rifle camo that doesn't look absurd as a rifle (also the bias for Yoshimasa Hosoya is real).
    If I could have an extra vote for males it would be Aratron.

Boss: Emperappy and Deadlion
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Female : Phaleg and Matoi
    Male : Huey and Pietro
    Boss : ESCA Falz and Quartz Aberration (forgot its true name), I don't know why I bother with this category as we may just get à shitty room item. (but if it is a Mag device then yush)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

For female vote.I'll go for Matoi(Of course i like her too damn much LoL),Mother,Phaleg.
    For male vote.I'll go for Saga and Huey LoL.
    For enemy,i guess i'll go for Esca Falz Mother all the way then.

About character Bios,i'm not surprised about character's age at all.Maybe due to already knew of some old characters before EP.4 :V
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

My votes, mostly based on EP4 perspective aka not considering previous Episodes in any way for those who were present before EP4

Female : Katori and Phaleg (3rd would be Hitsugi, so i may switch one of those two with her some days)
    Male : Bethor and Ophiel (although i consider there is a good gap of interest between those two xD)
    Boss : Train Ghidoran and Diabo (still hesitating with Drago Deadlion but i voted those two today )

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    wif, where's Maria? I've always voted for her.
    Only characters that actually showed up in ep 4 are on the list.

I can't be arsed to vote everyday so I did it once just to say that I did.

My female picks are Hitsugi (because I like her as a character) and Phaleg (because I like everything about her).
    My male picks are Huey (because he's Huey) and Pietro (because he's funny).

Can't decide on bosses yet.

i just hope for bosses yamato dont end up in the first 3 places , that would be an insult to me because he is the most meh boss of this season in terms of appearance
    for female clarice claes and sara
    for male aru ( i want his hair) and huey
    for bosses PD and anga