Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What are getting from the female winners? We have almost everything. I would like to vote for Mother, Matoi and Aika but I can't
    Well besides a certain duo we don't have them as mags, Patty & Tea we do have thanks to a popularity vote of some sort back then. But the rest of the cast nope not even Matoi amazingly enough.

Thank you all for reminding me of the ages of the characters.
    I like writing stories for the fun and hobby of it, so I've always liked to keep tabs on the chronological development of a story and its characters.
    A character can age, but I don't see the models reflecting such an age, but its ok... as long as people get the gist of it.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Thank you all for reminding me of the ages of the characters.
    I like writing stories for the fun and hobby of it, so I've always liked to keep tabs on the chronological development of a story and its characters.
    A character can age, but I don't see the models reflecting such an age, but its ok... as long as people get the gist of it.
    Two pictures to help you with that.
    Spoiler!

Or to make it more hilarious
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Dec 29, 2016 at 10:42 PM.

Not exactly sure how you get they are the same age as they were in EP1 according to the timeline, but ok. You'd be trying to say EP1 to EP3 literally happened in less than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    You'd be trying to say EP1 to EP3 literally happened in less than a year.
    It did...

Actually, EP1 to EP3 in it's story took around a little over a year to finish.First event from EP1 is A.P 238 2/20, and avoiding EP3's side story, that final event took place on A.P 239 4/1.So a little bit over a year, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZX16 View Post
    Actually, EP1 to EP3 in it's story took around a little over a year to finish.First event from EP1 is A.P 238 2/20, and avoiding EP3's side story, that final event took place on A.P 239 4/1.So a little bit over a year, actually.
    Either ARKS calendar has less than 12 months in its own year or the writers screwed up in getting the ages right.

As I recalled, there wasn't much of a large time skip between EP1 and EP2. EP3 takes place 3 months after EP2 (based on how Matoi spent only 3 months training to be an ARKS between EP2 and EP3).

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Either ARKS calendar has less than 12 months in its own year or the writers screwed up in getting the ages right.

As I recalled, there wasn't much of a large time skip between EP1 and EP2. EP3 takes place 3 months after EP2 (based on how Matoi spent only 3 months training to be an ARKS between EP2 and EP3).
    I'm actually relooking at the event chronicles, EP2's last event ended at 8/7, so 3 months in our time would of made it november, and EP3 began in our January...

...Yeah, writers dun goof'd, most likely.Then again, considering the...beginning of EP4, this shouldn't be a surprise to me.

Excuse me as I just leave now, that's all I really wanted to say.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Two pictures to help you with that.
    Spoiler!

Or to make it more hilarious
    Spoiler!
    The first picture made me speechless
    The second picture made me speakless...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    To be fair, Aika was a highschooler for the majority of her screentime in all PSO2 media. (Most of her screentime is in the Anime)
    So Xiera Casra "hired" Aika with 15 to send her to earth for undercover missions?

With her original personality I could see Matoi 20+
    Last edited by ralf542; Dec 30, 2016 at 08:04 AM.