Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Since I haven't posted on this site for awhile here's a post :V
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I can't think of many alternatives, but, maybe one of these 4?

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%B3%E3%82%AF
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...3%97%E3%82%ABF
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%97%E3%82%AB
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%82%BC%E3%83%BB%E3%83%AC%E3% 83%97%E3%82%AB

Also a hint when it comes to taking pics, if you go to the in-game options, basic settings, screenshot settings, there's an option to hide the interface when you take pics ("Show interface in screenshots" -> "Hide windows").
    Thank you for the tip there, and the outfit suggestions! ^-^
    Might pickup this one, it looks really nice!
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%97%E3%82%AB

Though also going to keep looking, maybe I can get what I'm looking for through layering wear or similar; even if it seems to always cost an arm and a leg. (Wasn't expecting it to be this hard to find short top and skirt/shorts options)

Edit:

Also wanted to show, first attempt at really doing much with facial editing, curious on opinions about it.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Britefire; Jul 10, 2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Adding picture

Couldn't wait until the 26th, so I went ahead and made Gayle:

Spoiler!

I made her a little bit thicker than the initial design, and softened the eyes. She's actually shorter than I thought, as barefooted (using Lumia Swimwear and /la waiting3), she is slightly shorter than Tea.

~~~~~~~
    @Britefire: I like how you made the nose look animal-like, so it really fits well with the cat-girl look.

It's been a while since I posted anything. Felt the urge to shutterbug 10 mins. before I REALLY had to get ready for work and came up with these shots!

Elu:

Spoiler!

Future Elu:

Spoiler!

Sara:

Spoiler!

and I changed Ramune back to his real skin tone (unfortunately it was here that I had to wrap things up)

Spoiler!

@Anduril: Very nice character design! Hits me as someone who's tough, but can be sweet.

@Britefire: Looking good so far!

@Icefrenzy: "Tickets please!" .....is what comes to my head

@Ezodagrom & CelestialBlade: Always nice seeing your characters. ....it's kind of what made me want to post something truth be told! ^_^;
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    @Ezodagrom & CelestialBlade: Always nice seeing your characters. ....it's kind of what made me want to post something truth be told! ^_^;
    Oh, thanks I'm glad to have helped. Your shots are quite lovely--an equal focus on the characters and the scenery around them, especially in Sara's shots. That's something I need to work on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Oh, thanks I'm glad to have helped. Your shots are quite lovely--an equal focus on the characters and the scenery around them, especially in Sara's shots. That's something I need to work on myself.
    Oh thank you and....why so nervous? Your a natural!
    But yeah I think Sara turned out good because Franka's Cafe had all I needed instead of heading to the coast as usual!
    For Younger Elu, I wanted to show her finishing her teachings from Astarte in a way. REALLY wanted a room with a school motif though
    And poor Ramune TT_TT (I'll make it up to you!)

And I think you pulled off some VERY nice scenery shots in your last post! I think it also helps to have a theme to help frame things a bit better, at least that's what I do.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    ~~~~~~~
    @Britefire: I like how you made the nose look animal-like, so it really fits well with the cat-girl look.
    Thank you!
    Even if it was a bit by accident, was sorta going for it. ^-^;

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    Oh thank you and....why so nervous? Your a natural!
    But yeah I think Sara turned out good because Franka's Cafe had all I needed instead of heading to the coast as usual!
    For Younger Elu, I wanted to show her finishing her teachings from Astarte in a way. REALLY wanted a room with a school motif though
    And poor Ramune TT_TT (I'll make it up to you!)

And I think you pulled off some VERY nice scenery shots in your last post! I think it also helps to have a theme to help frame things a bit better, at least that's what I do.
    Ah, thank you I-I'm not used to compliments..!

I do find sticking to a theme helps, and that's part of the fun of my shoots. Finding the right lighting and environmental props is fun too. Usually an idea pops into my head for a shoot with an outfit combo and an environment in mind, and I improvise from there. Just working on the photography itself now :3 Ezo's really great at the same idea, as are several others on here. Glad you're finding so much inspiration and I hope to see more from you

SG scratch stuff:
    Spoiler!

The only good thing that came out of the latest AC scratch:
    Spoiler!

Exclamation

Update update read all about it..

new pics uploaded.. rate if and comment .

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!