Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast

tasteless
    Last edited by Tymek; Aug 11, 2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Okay, I thiiiiiink I fixed it, after taking some feedback from a few other friends. I pretty much just scaled up all of Rei's body proportions (body, arm, and leg width) so she doesn't look so skinny in everywhere that isn't the chest.
    Still looks like a Code Geass character, more stick than human. Or as it is in this case, a stick with two water balloons attached.

Body is slightly too long.
    Hips are slightly too narrow.
    Breasts way too big for this bodytype. Either make her less skinny or reduce their size.
    Legs are slightly too thin, and if you make the body shorter, they should be shorter too so the proportions remain the same as opposed to going full Katoki mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I would say the body looks fine, but the arms and legs are definitely still spindly, though looking almost perfect; legs can be a bit of a pain to find the balance between a perfect thickness and thunder thighs, but playing with the waist and hip slider to counteract it can work out well. Also, I am personally a calf lover, so I always tend to have the knee slightly closer to the higher end of the slider.
    Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Still looks like a Code Geass character, more stick than human. Or as it is in this case, a stick with two water balloons attached.

Body is slightly too long.
    Hips are slightly too narrow.
    Breasts way too big for this bodytype. Either make her less skinny or reduce their size.
    Legs are slightly too thin, and if you make the body shorter, they should be shorter too so the proportions remain the same as opposed to going full Katoki mode.
    Thanks for feedback. I'll look into it.

I can't make her body shorter without reducing her height. I can reduce height a tad bit, but I don't want to reduce too much.

EDIT: Might have to though; base height without heels is 193cm, which is just over 6'3", which, when I think about it, is actually really, really tall. I can probably go down to 189 without significantly reducing height...
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 11, 2017 at 06:07 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Spent two hours in Este just making corrections. Essentially,

I cut height by about 6cm in an attempt to fix a ratio problem with her torso and legs (putting her roughly on par with most male NPCs)
    Added additional bulk to body, arm, leg, and neck width
    Shortened legs just a touch in an attempt to fix aforementioned ratio problem
    Slashed vertical height on breasts to remove the over-inflated look
    Decreased the butt slider even further (but still above the normal value).

Spoiler!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I cut height by about 6cm in an attempt to fix a ratio problem with her torso and legs (putting her roughly on par with most male NPCs)

Spoiler!
    Lithe without looking excessively thin. Looks wonderful.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Spoiler!
    She definitely does look better now, good job.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

does it look better or worse as in the character ... camera angle wise still trying to get it

I am not sure but I feel something's missing here lol and I have no idea what... anyone with comments please ??

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 11, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    does it look better or worse as in the character ... camera angle wise still trying to get it

I am not sure but I feel something's missing here lol and I have no idea what... anyone with comments please ??

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Looks well proportioned, but I would say that the face is something that could be worked on; judging by what it looks like you are going for, the Youthful face variant you are using might not be the best choice, rather the Anime face may be better suited for having the small facial features (particularly the nose, which looks very sharp).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Looks well proportioned, but I would say that the face is something that could be worked on; judging by what it looks like you are going for, the Youthful face variant you are using might not be the best choice, rather the Anime face may be better suited for having the small facial features (particularly the nose, which looks very sharp).
    I'll try that but whats the best option for anime face.. to use a default template or should I do it myself

edit: I tried the default and it looks this is how it turned out

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 11, 2017 at 02:14 PM.