Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New level cap

gladly i meet the requirements for my main classes but for my subclass which is the hunter for both of my characters is going to be a hell

specially i dont have a 13* NT weapons , actually i use the seiga sword because of how bad i am with that class and is the only class i hate to play in my 3 years i have in the game

They couldn't just have lvl 80 be accessible from the get go. Talk about drip feeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

@OP

Just play and level your main normally, then switch to your sub whenever you turn in those COs or use +xp items. It'll be slow but it'll help some and eventually you'll get there with the sub. Well, that's what I did anyway, but I'm a solo player, so I needn't care about others...

Curious how they are going to do it this time. I'm guessing titles again and account wide. Because I better not have to grind separate HU weapons for 3 of my characters just because they sub HU. Especially when none of them even use those weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Curious how they are going to do it this time. I'm guessing titles again and account wide. Because I better not have to grind separate HU weapons for 3 of my characters just because they sub HU. Especially when none of them even use those weapons.
    The individual characters will have to have to have completed the SP COs, but you can just transfer the weapon through your storage

and 13* NT gunslash wont count, because that would be too easy since every class can use gunslashes.

You can just transfer class cubes over too can't you o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    You can just transfer class cubes over too can't you o.o
    That's true, you would still need more of them though.

Not worried about class cubes since I'll probably do the same thing I did for completing the extra SP COs. HU/BR live katana shaq spam for a few weeks. Hell when I did that I didn't even reset my frickin tree so I had alot of wasted points -_-