Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

After Ray leg, need 10 more for Rod and Talis u_u

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    union is boring.
    Eh, but I spend a lot of time to farm these Ray weapons and I refuse to not upgrade to their utmost potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    If you have Austere rear and arm and Ray leg: finish 1 run, get 4 from title, change that ray leg and move on.
    Done already, but I still need a lot for gunslash, rod, talis, wand and katana.
    Okay wand and katana can be left for later, but I really, and I mean really, need that Union gunslash.
    Last edited by Ryna; Feb 8, 2017 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Language
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Union gunslash.
    You mean Orbit Gunslash. I hate SEGA now

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Double is challenging too. Its about being adaptive, not just connecting your JAs together. Its frustraring yes sometimes, but I think its the part of the fun to overcome it.
    Double isn't challenging though, it just runs around. It can barely do any fatal damage unless you stand in VERY BRIGHT MARKED ZONES for best part of 30s during the fight's duration. Being adaptive would imply it actually has a mechanic other than "fuck you I'm outta here" every few seconds. Nobody likes chasing things down, and it's a cheap stunt to pull on a time sensitive piece of content.

It should have been exclusively a difficult PD fight, maybe not MPA tier, but somewhere closer in that range of HP. At least then it would be a relevant check of how much DPS you can put out as a player, not "how much patience do you have to chase the boss around". The cherry on top though is that the rewards are the same old shit as the past like, year and a half. Kimura isn't even trying anymore, because he knows as players we're fools who will eat this up for Astral factors and the "maybe they'll do an Austere with union boosters in the future" scare tactic that he could pull out at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    Double isn't challenging though, it just runs around. It can barely do any fatal damage unless you stand in VERY BRIGHT MARKED ZONES for best part of 30s during the fight's duration. Being adaptive would imply it actually has a mechanic other than "fuck you I'm outta here" every few seconds. Nobody likes chasing things down, and it's a cheap stunt to pull on a time sensitive piece of content.

It should have been exclusively a difficult PD fight, maybe not MPA tier, but somewhere closer in that range of HP. At least then it would be a relevant check of how much DPS you can put out as a player, not "how much patience do you have to chase the boss around". The cherry on top though is that the rewards are the same old shit as the past like, year and a half. Kimura isn't even trying anymore, because he knows as players we're fools who will eat this up for Astral factors and the "maybe they'll do an Austere with union boosters in the future" scare tactic that he could pull out at any given time.
    Maybe his goal was to throll you?

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Completed as RA/HU with B rank, i should consider playing SU ('cause 6 13* marons)
    1. All Marons Lv100+
    2. All Marons mostly boxed (at least 1 roll and 1 parfait)
    3. 75/75 SU/GU

If you say yes to any 2 of the 3 above, give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Claws are something you can avoid, you just need to pay attention. Main/sub Hu can tank them with Massive Hunter when bits appear.

Cars will fuck you up even if you see them. You can go aerial while Double spits them out, but it might be hard to do for anything not Bo or Fi, and it's a big waste of time if you can't get desired time.
    To add to that, most people don't know it but similarly to Anga's wolf grab and Goldrahdas' grab (if we exclude Ult version), claw slam can be avoided by pressing a ton of directional inputs to break free from the grab : It could always save lives, but it's more important than ever in solo PD if you fudged up at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    To add to that, most people don't know it but similarly to Anga's wolf grab and Goldrahdas' grab (if we exclude Ult version), claw slam can be avoided by pressing a ton of directional inputs to break free from the grab : It could always save lives, but it's more important than ever in solo PD if you fudged up at some point
    At those moments I pity my gamepad more than my Hp bar

I don't even need union boosters. I'm playing to git gud.

Because my runs so far, gud, they were not.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Eh, but I spend a lot of time to farm these Ray weapons and I refuse to not upgrade to their utmost potential.

Done already, but I still need a lot for gunslash, rod, talis, wand and katana.
    Okay wand and katana can be left for later, but I really, and I mean really, need that Union gunslash.
    Hello friend?
    http://i.imgur.com/jPaTrdY.jpg?1

//twirls
    Spoiler!