Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I find it interesting that one of the more interesting upcoming things that was mentioned during the livestream wasn't covered here: Sega are planning on adding an item that will let you upgrade the grind cap of a weapon by +1 with 'difficult to obtain conditions' that's tradeable on the market.
    IMO that's pretty much saying that Austere NT conversion will leave it at 30 cap for a +40 Austere OT, then you're gonna have to grind PD/Mother/New Raid Boss for the overgrind item.

Then watch as they give Austere NT a really, really good special factor
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    IMO that's pretty much saying that Austere NT conversion will leave it at 30 cap for a +40 Austere OT, then you're gonna have to grind PD/Mother/New Raid Boss for the overgrind item.

Then watch as they give Austere NT a really, really good special factor
    "Gloom Resist V"
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    "Gloom Resist V"
    better than wind resist i or something.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I find it interesting that one of the more interesting upcoming things that was mentioned during the livestream wasn't covered here: Sega are planning on adding an item that will let you upgrade the grind cap of a weapon by +1 with 'difficult to obtain conditions' that's tradeable on the market.
    That's...great, actually. Not having to do CFs to upgrade grind limits sounds awesome.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    That's...great, actually. Not having to do CFs to upgrade grind limits sounds awesome.
    It would probably be harder than CFs... I think the intent is more to give people who have weapons that aren't don't have active CFs at all a way to get their weapons to +35 without RNG.

It'll definitely be harder to get - not only did Kimura emphasize the difficulty, he said that they'd probably make it possible to sell on the market too, to justify the level of difficulty he has in mind.

Regardless of what he says, it'll likely end up being something stupid, like old ass falz stones, a couple of union boosters, and a hundred or so excubes.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It would probably be harder than CFs... I think the intent is more to give people who have weapons that aren't don't have active CFs at all a way to get their weapons to +35 without RNG.
    Thats why I'm happy about it. This is coming from the perspective of someone who works two jobs, six days a week during a late shift where I usually miss most of the scheduled EQs. This option is really nice considering most of the time I literally CAN'T get to the EQs needed in enough numbers to complete CFs...what, SIX times?

At least this way I can buy them or go at my own pace instead of racing this game's lousy RNG.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Unfortunately you need more RNG to get a limit +1, and I doubt there is going to be a constant supply in player shop.

Having that item is better than nothing whether it is harder to get or not. Not all 13* NT weapons are in CF.