Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Managed to beat my original BrHu clear time of 17:14 with 15:36. I messed up a couple times, but I don't think I can get it any faster than 15 mins. About how much more ATK would I need to be able to get S? Using Ophsteia, I had 2804 S-ATK with a Lv. 5 ATK tree buff, and used PP drink with PA damage up buff
    Without even using Team Tree buff, I just beat this record with 14:14 (2641 S-ATK + PP drink w/ PA Damage Up). Now I wonder if I can pull off 12 mins with just the tree buff, or if I need another 100 or so S-ATK...

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    That's what I already do and yes but no because if there are multiple target/part (like...always?) and you want to rotate camera (while you lock) with right stick then it switch target. It's plain unpractical a way or another. I mean one function is fighting/overwriting the other. I crossed my fingers when they announced a ps4 version but no it remains the same bullshit. Meanwhile they make useless 'adjustment' like :this pet will be closer of player..Sorry sega you failed Wanda still poke through counter Meanwhile when you use Wanda/Jinga assault it is sometimes stopped by an invisible wall but this don't need to be fixed because not the kind of critical gameplay issue *sigh* Even the targetting is borked, like I'm right in front of rodos jaws and the damn game make me lock something behind .How many wb/chain I've wasted because of this. Wb you can quickly fix the mistake but not chain :l

Welp topic is derailing. Did some more attempts and made it to PD but I won't try anymore. So I :X
    You can disable right stick target switching

Still stuck at 14 min with Fi. I am that bad. *throws away my Fi ring*

guess ill just toss my could have defo been a lot better 1* wep clear

ps: double is the most luck based fight ever

Last edited by Flaoc; Feb 11, 2017 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Without even using Team Tree buff, I just beat this record with 14:14 (2641 S-ATK + PP drink w/ PA Damage Up). Now I wonder if I can pull off 12 mins with just the tree buff, or if I need another 100 or so S-ATK...
    My biggest advice to anyone is to not hunt bits, focus your DPS entirely on PDs parts, and arm on the later phase. When parts come to you, break them there. It's the best way to guarantee an s-rank. PP + PA dmg drink is the best, it's 10% damage up, use team tree for certain. You can also buy a franka food that gives 100atk for 30 minutes.

At the moment I'm still having issues with Double to be honest. It's not difficult or dangerous, it just takes too much time.
    What's the HP ratio for Double and PD? Can I assume I will run out of time if I don't get Double down within, say, 8 minutes?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I found myself wasting a lot of time on Double not during breaking legs, but after - when its tongue comes out. That's the part where you're supposed to finish it off quickly, but I have trouble clinching the deal fast enough which means Double will either fly or summon cars at least one more time before it's dead.

FiHu people, what PAs do you use here?

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I found myself wasting a lot of time on Double not during breaking legs, but after - when its tongue comes out. That's the part where you're supposed to finish it off quickly, but I have trouble clinching the deal fast enough which means Double will either fly or summon cars at least one more time before it's dead.

FiHu people, what PAs do you use here?
    you may better watch S rank video of FiHu cast. I mean, Fi can be pretty verstile. you certainly will learn some apt tactics https://youtu.be/1xUnvTuKK2A

I already watched this video. Neek has crazy damage that lets him wreck Double before it even starts to spin. I do not.

There might be some way to Graptor the previous tongues such that its HP threshold is really low when it finally sticks it out for the last time.

The tongue tanks about 300k to 500k (need to check more closely) before retracting, so if you can do say, 290k~490k before Graptor explodes and overdamage it a few times, that last tongue stick out should be easy to burn.
    Last edited by Selphea; Feb 11, 2017 at 11:22 AM.