Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

I think I'm done with this.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Got S-rank 3 times so far, in a row even. Latest one is:

Getting around 10:13 to 11:10 between the 3 runs. Pretty much depend on Double's RNGness action.

Also, does PA Damage Boost drink effect works on tech? If not, what's the best drink to go with? Still Weakhit Damage Boost?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Still 17.45 T_T But 100% stable clear. I have on BrHu only 2800 SAtk... with my 90 Satk affixes and without food, pots, timed abilities ('cause I dunno how to get them ) and team buff I heard of ('cause I can't join any good team due to language isshue T_T).

You've post here videos of top Japanese with maxed out Atk parameter... it can't be use as a guide to me 'cause we're playn' different games with them due to ping=300 even with a proxy. And I'm like to see how S-rank it with average states not maxed out tought >_<

Welp did 3 attempts and all failed. One because I got rekt and the 2 others got stopped prematurely cause rage quit. I followed Zephyrion advices and watched religiously some yt runs. Am sorry but what I'm experiencing as nothing in common with what I watched, like if Double looks super passive on videos when it's bumping everywhere when I'm playing (yeah I did not reached PD). I have known the old 8-bits days where some few/single pixel(s) determined if you hit or miss but I guess I'm too old to deal with this prehistorical shit today. Most hit boxes are borked to death in this game, camera is crazy half of the time, who the fuck had the brilliant idea to bound lock and center camera on same button (and not being able to modify this setting), do they even play their own game? I want s-rank run videos of all the staff who work on gameplay of this game. I guess I will wait a long while before to see it.
    /rant off

Edit: Also congrats to the ones who managed to do it b
    Last edited by Masu; Feb 10, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

This guy finished the Solo PD using a basic Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Maiillson View Post
    Godlike units and no ping. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiillson View Post

Skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    who the fuck had the brilliant idea to bound lock and center camera on same button (and not being able to modify this setting)
    ?

Can't you just change lock to hold button instead of one press? That way you need to actually hold to keep lock going, otherwise it functions just fine as center camera.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Feb 11, 2017 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    ?

Can't you just change lock to hold button instead of one press? That way you need to actually hold to keep lock going, otherwise it functions just fine as center camera.
    That's what I already do and yes but no because if there are multiple target/part (like...always?) and you want to rotate camera (while you lock) with right stick then it switch target. It's plain unpractical a way or another. I mean one function is fighting/overwriting the other. I crossed my fingers when they announced a ps4 version but no it remains the same bullshit. Meanwhile they make useless 'adjustment' like :this pet will be closer of player..Sorry sega you failed Wanda still poke through counter Meanwhile when you use Wanda/Jinga assault it is sometimes stopped by an invisible wall but this don't need to be fixed because not the kind of critical gameplay issue *sigh* Even the targetting is borked, like I'm right in front of rodos jaws and the damn game make me lock something behind .How many wb/chain I've wasted because of this. Wb you can quickly fix the mistake but not chain :l

Welp topic is derailing. Did some more attempts and made it to PD but I won't try anymore. So I :X
    Last edited by Masu; Feb 11, 2017 at 01:52 AM.

Well I tried that SuGu stuff like on video... It's unreal 2'nd phase end there: I've done like 4-5 mil dmg on these limbs and phase didn't changes until 3 minutes left and I'm ran out of mates so PD itself easily finish me off with it's damage spam.
    AND THERES NO SUCH DAMAGE SPAM ON VIDEO! Iike endless red shower from the sky which chases me in every corner of an area.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 11, 2017 at 03:15 AM.