Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182526272829 LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Calm down. No one is saying that affixes doesn't matter. The main point is that Performance matters more than Raw stats. That's it. Chill.

Sorry I'm too carried away out of this matter. I'll just get Xie Fighter weapons and get this over with.

what are Xie's Fighter weapons and where do you get them at?

Xie will be gone when the servers come back up, but the weapons she was offering in exchange for badges should be available at the Badge trader that's in the same place as the Recycle Shop vendor. The weapons (save for the tact) have a latent that reduce damage taken in the solo PD quest by 40% and increase damage dealt by 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    The main point is that Performance matters more than Raw stats.
    Raw stats determine how fast can you break Doubles leg before it runs away from you and you'll need to chase it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Raw stats determine how fast can you break Doubles leg before it runs away from you and you'll need to chase it again.
    I've tried to tell this knowledge but it is not well accounted for. That lack of tiny little damage can get you far from lucky when it comes to RNG.

It's like you've done your best at your TA, and at the final boss you can't kill it with one shot just because of a mere 2000 - 3000 damage difference and lose you a few seconds to break your previous record.

But meh, I haven't s-rank this yet (with Fighter) so who am I to talk better anyway.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Mar 7, 2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: What's wrong with my grammar lately lool

People already cleared solo PD with 1* and stat matters the least for clear time.

They have higher attack than my *13 though

As with past examples, I'm not sure that video demonstrated the power of gunslash as much as it demonstrated the power of Limit Break It had a nice use of PP food (and other stuff), I wish I had thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Raw stats also helped with PD. My main strategy with PD was to focus on breaking three infection sites, mainly because it forces him into "break mode" and gives him less opportunity to fly away, and extra attack power helps that happen. Raw stats also help push him out of that phase and into the humanoid phase where he can't run away much at all.

Solid strategy and fight knowledge are definitely necessary in order to do well in solo PD, but raw stats definitely have their place in making the fight easier.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Mar 7, 2017 at 09:55 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I really want to use OverParse here, but I'm afraid of ban possibility and never use it anymore T_T
    Besides of overall DPS monitoring it can be used to clue about HP of different parts and easyly tell when you need to go dry but break or take time for pp regen.