Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by emanresuj View Post
    so lucky...
    1.) what version jtk are you using? i hear some versions older than latest (5.8.2) still work.
    I'm using 5.7 and still getting the error for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm using 5.7 and still getting the error for reference.
    2ch saying may need to go as far back as 5.1.x :/

Maybe 5.2.x, not sure.

I wonder what changed in later versions to flag vis-à-vis earlier ones as they are pretty much all capable of the much maligned turbo function.

I wonder what changed in later versions to flag vis-à-vis earlier ones as they are pretty much all capable of the much maligned turbo function.
    I doubt it was intentional. Something in GG probably got updated and just happened to catch some random thing in Joy To Key at the same time, rather than specifically targeting it.

That's what i believe as well. Several of the updated gg files became substantially larger. Nonetheless, i hope this is all over soon. The four panel comics being made are very not funny to me right now.

I used to use a wired 360 controller directly and close to default controls before the sticks got loose and the wire shorted out some how. I've started playing PSO2 again but with a DS4 but PSO2 doesn't support DS4 off the bat (not sure why since there's a PS4 version and all). I use DS4windows and as long as you check the "Hide DS4 Controller" option, you should be good to go. I just hope they don't mess around with DS4Windows or I'm just not going to play any more.

i use ds4w as well, but it actually serves a different purpose for me. it is also not as powerful as jtk, for mapping. also, the ds4 works natively with pso2.

also, the ds4 works natively with pso2.
    I've tried to use it natively but would mess up like my camera moving non stop and buttons get mixed up too. I tried recalibrating within the game but it wouldn't work and it prevents me from using the triggers. I'll try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    I've relaunched PSO2 various times since the update, yeah. Haven't relaunched joytokey yet out of pointless paranoia (if it happens, it happens-- I can't not reboot again.)
    I've been using version 5.2.1. Never bothered to update since it worked fine.

Also DS4 may have SOME native support with PSO2, but as covered earlier in the thread, it has SHITTY native support. You can't do stuff while holding the trigger buttons (L2/R2), trying to configure the analog sticks takes some weird finger gymnastics with the triggers as well, and then it just doesn't work as smoothly. And you can't map the whole controller.
    i believe 5.2.1 is unaffected, so you're fine!

with respect to the ds4 controller, this statement is incorrect. the ds4 (since cuh-zct1u in 2014) has been compatible with windows (at least 8.1 and above [i have not tried xp or 7 with it]) all buttons and bluetooth. the issue is that the analog neutral is midline. this throws off (to sometimes hilarious effect) any program seeking to interface with the ds4 (pso2 included) if not considered. the trouble is that compensating for this issue in game, application settings, etc is a spectacular exercise in frustration currently all but obviated by the existence of driver suites such as ds4w. ds4w is a driver suite that exposes extra ds4 functionality to windows (and therefore all dependent applications) and provides some mapping functionality, though the latter kinda isn't its raison d'être. for me, this is where jtk comes in. regardless, i am not here to say this or that about one program or another, just to vent publicly my frustration with recent recentness.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=10683

Looks like Joy2Key just got caught in the crossfire?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

we are getting 1013 from j2k, not 1002 so doubtful
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget