Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

I really liked the part where Apprentice is casually sitting on top of a Kartagot's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    So there's a possibility that Melphonsina and Gettemhart will probably return in either EP5 or EP6 or as an extra chapter.
    I hope not. Nothing against the characters (Melphonsina, at least). I just wish the story has some balls and actually keep certain characters dead instead of using time travel or Deus Ex Phaleg to undo their deaths.
    Last edited by loafhero; May 25, 2017 at 07:42 AM.

Isn't Gettemhart like dead? Since he was Falz Elder and double ate em.....which we sort of defeated
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Gettemhart/Elder is dead at this point of the story. Ate and absorbed by Dark Falz Double. Only reason Luther wasn't fully digested was because Photoner.
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 25, 2017 at 08:54 AM.

Maybe its a different timeline or something else, manga hasn't resolved yet, who knows.

I still like to think that manga isn't just an alternative story but foreshadowing to ep5 resurrection theme, where PD rewrote past this way that doesn't involve you, or some other weird stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Maybe its a different timeline or something else, manga hasn't resolved yet, who knows.

I still like to think that manga isn't just an alternative story but foreshadowing to ep5 resurrection theme, where PD rewrote past this way that doesn't involve you, or some other weird stuff.
    But......PD was Persona which was you...from another timeline......that.....

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Have Chapter 2 and 3 been translated yet?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

aww I missed chapter 2
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Reading this chapter again, Little Sara being injured by Apprentice actually looks kinda funny. Its mainly the expression Sara has on her face that kills the seriousness of her injury scene.

Something else I notice from reading again, on page 24.... sheesh, that ARKS looks like they lost their right arm and legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Have Chapter 2 and 3 been translated yet?
    I didn't even know Chapter 1 was translated...

Edit: Found it a few pages back. Looking forward to more!
    Last edited by Yamishi; Jun 1, 2017 at 04:32 PM.

For the sake of discussion I fully believe this Manga can and does take place in a timeline where we haven't intervened yet. For all we know this could actually be the timeline where Persona originally came from. We know nothing on how Matoi's situation went at Apprentice or after Apprentice if we didn't show up.

All we really know is Persona came from a timeline where Matoi became Profound Darkness. It didn't specify when or where she did, just that she did. But we do know Persona has feelings for Matoi. They obviously were partners still at some point. It could have just been with a Matoi who was 28 instead of 18. (Remember 10 year gap between Matoi vs Apprentice and when we found her).

All we know is that we went back in time. Found Matoi's hiding spot instead of Melphonsina, and befriended Matoi instead. We see Apprentice's Hunar form in the manga during their fight. We didn't see it in game. For all we know our presence at that scene (actually Persona's) could have triggered something in Matoi that made Matoi decide to outright nuke Apprentice instead of giving Apprentice the chance to change.

In the end this is all just a theory unless they tell us otherwise, but I do believe this could and would have been possible in the timeline where Persona originally came from and Persona's actions making a bit more sense. Example - Persona looking for Clarissa but not even knowing where the parts actually are.

A way to cross check this would be to see how the Zeno of that timeline developed.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jun 1, 2017 at 07:58 PM.