Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Did anybody try Revo's new potential? The one that adds a dmg bonus according the amount of PP used in the PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    Did anybody try Revo's new potential? The one that adds a dmg bonus according the amount of PP used in the PA.
    It's actually a 1% damage bonus for every 100PP you spend, every 300 damage you take, or every 50000 damage you dish out, to a max of 16% altogether. It's not Gix, but it's a pretty quick fix for people looking to boost their offense fairly easily.

I was under the impression that revos pot actually gave 16% to damage done, damage taken reduction, and pp cost reduction(basically each condition is for a different bonus altogether).

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

end0 no-jc? i feel like im missing an incredibly obvious definition for jc lmao.

JC = Just Charge. I have no idea who came up with that, but it is visible in the dps charts on swiki (i.e Hatou: 44F JC63F)

it's the fancy little ring thing that appears in Kanran, Sakura, Hatou, and Shunka.

Also, no JC sakura T0 has it's dps changed on swiki. It's 1490 now.
    Last edited by Reilet; Mar 13, 2017 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I was under the impression that revos pot actually gave 16% to damage done, damage taken reduction, and pp cost reduction(basically each condition is for a different bonus altogether).
    That would be too good and would diminish what Union weapons have to offer.

Sakura Type 0 + Gekka? Damn that sounds nice, finally a good combo for Katana. Tsubaki + Gekka was never all that good with such a high pp cost and so little aoe and not having actually more dps that other options.

I'm also REALLY hyped about the katana count up ring. The main problem with kc is not getting enough hits, lack of pp, bosses jumping out of range and moving a lot, etc usually leads to getting far fewer hits than you'd like.
    But if each hit counts double that makes it easy to get max hits and thus much higher damage.
    Looks like Sega is actually fixing katana.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That would be too good and would diminish what Union weapons have to offer.
    the potential is actually that and no it's still bad compared to Union, simply because while the damage part goes up very quickly, the two other take a surprising amount of time (even the damage one can take a bit to get fully up), and you can't switch to any other weapon at all during this time. Union gives you everything from the get go and lets you freely switch between your weapons.

now if we're talking Aura vs Union, that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    JC = Just Charge. I have no idea who came up with that, but it is visible in the dps charts on swiki (i.e Hatou: 44F JC63F)

it's the fancy little ring thing that appears in Kanran, Sakura, Hatou, and Shunka.

Also, no JC sakura T0 has it's dps changed on swiki. It's 1490 now.
    Roger that. end0 gekka loops on FiBr is best dps. im okay with this.

Bumping this thread because of a minor piece of info I just learned: While Gigrants Type-0 is charging, it counts as uncharged damage, while the final attack counts as charged damage. Since this is the case, what would happen if you put Gigrants Type-0 and Angel Misty/Elysion/Boots of Seraphy (Innocent Appearance) together? Would it be possible to make a build where you just lawnmower things to death?
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 24, 2017 at 01:09 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I was talking to a teammate about that and they quoted 20k ticks.

So it might be entirely possible yes.