Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

From what I seen with JP talk it appears to be an absolute ruling, if you manually leave/630 you will incur the penalty regardless of the mpa size, Party leads can kick ppl all they want til the mpa is 3/12 but it still boils down to if they leave themselves they get penalized. This might cause PUG mpas to die outright after the update.

I think good soultion could be 11/12 team mpa runs. This way penalty won't count and if someone disconnects he won't get ban, and team also can freely restart.

And it's better to not do pug runs then from now. Only 11/12 team mpa. This way can be completely safe from bans.

penalty only triger if 12/12?
    i see

Am I understanding this correctly in that the first person to manually drop is the only one to incur the penalty? As in, 12/12 MPA, one person is kicked, 11/12 MPA, one person drops and is penalized, 10/12 MPA everyone else can drop freely if they wish?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Am I understanding this correctly in that the first person to manually drop is the only one to incur the penalty? As in, 12/12 MPA, one person is kicked, 11/12 MPA, one person drops and is penalized, 10/12 MPA everyone else can drop freely if they wish?
    Yes, and you can't possibly know who quits and who's kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by weak bullet View Post
    And they forgot that they can just lock down the abandon button similar to abduction, well unfortunately you can just log out from it.
    The abandon button is not locked on abduction.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The abandon button is not locked on abduction.
    Unless they changed that recently, I believe the case is that it still is locked. This is why when you hear of people going modulator farming, they all mention suiciding to Elder - If it were as easy as abandoning, pretty sure we'd all be doing that instead.

You can use the leave party option, but cannot disband the quest.

Most suicide to Hunar because they believe leaving lowers their abduction chance (it doesn't, but whatever).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    From what I seen with JP talk it appears to be an absolute ruling, if you manually leave/630 you will incur the penalty regardless of the mpa size, Party leads can kick ppl all they want til the mpa is 3/12 but it still boils down to if they leave themselves they get penalized. This might cause PUG mpas to die outright after the update.
    yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    It's funny because the entire reason this has occurred is because of people farming in Necky. A lot of people left after Gal because his affix drops were very good, instead of going to the end, so people who wanted to finish obviously complained. It's not people ditching because they don't like the run, it's trying to farm as much as they can from one specific enemy in the 30 minute time slot.
    Isn't this also the reason we have teleport gates in most if not all EQs from like a Summer or 2 ago? People wanting to farm would look for a specific boss, then kill it for drops and then abandon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I like how having a single crystal at the end was supposed to be the solution to that, but for some reason bosses in TD never got that treatment. So instead of changing the boss drops they're doing this?
    That makes all kinds of sense but it feels more like Sega wants to have greater control of how players play.

I never thought quitters were an issue, at worst, you may be inconvenienced for that EQ at that time. But we have a way to deal with that since before day 1 with passworded MPAs. This nonsense Sega's trying to push is gonna affect me for sure, I did 630 out of my first EFM run and whenever we have these EQs that people come out for, I can just feel the lag. If I don't load up campship AND have my drink ready beforehand, I have to cross my fingers and hope I make it to the field, even then there's no guarantee I won't 630. Well, if I get banned because Sega are too busybody with how people act, then it'll give me a good reason to uninstall and get more space for my PC.