Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

So does this apply if you see the scrubness and restart via quest terminal? Before and after the teleporter starts
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I know it doesn't happen often, but it'd sure suck if you had a full MPA and the run you were on became glitched in a way that made it impossible to finish the run. I wonder how many people would volunteer to be the person to fall on the grenade so that the other 11 could have a normal run.

Still wondering what are JP's reactions with this upcoming restriction. Then again I didn't ask them myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Still wondering what are JP's reactions with this upcoming restriction. Then again I didn't ask them myself yet.
    I wasn't seeing a lot of complaining when I poked around swiki's BBS, maybe you can get some expected reactions on 2ch instead though. Oh, check twitter too I guess.

don't expect much complaining until it's put into practice

not only that the cinematics of double and PD takes time too , if these were skipable at least in this version i would finish PD without trouble . the time is always why i havent finish this U_U . i would have my union jet boots already ):<

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    not only that the cinematics of double and PD takes time too , if these were skipable at least in this version i would finish PD without trouble . the time is always why i havent finish this U_U . i would have my union jet boots already ):<
    Huh??

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Huh??
    Wrong topic. kek

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I wasn't seeing a lot of complaining when I poked around swiki's BBS, maybe you can get some expected reactions on 2ch instead though. Oh, check twitter too I guess.
    2ch is already on their 4/5th thread. JP will complain about anything on anonymous forums. Especially the ones without a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    2ch is already on their 4/5th thread. JP will complain about anything on anonymous forums. Especially the ones without a moderator.
    You make it sound like only people in Japan do that kind of crap instead of the whole world in general.

Also reading some of these 2ch threads with google translate is downright hilarious at points.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Feb 20, 2017 at 10:57 PM.