Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    That's pretty cray. Is there a similar but smaller bonus for a party of only 3 or 2 people?
    You get 20% for a 2-person, 30% for 3 people. You also get a reduced bonus for using NPCs: if it is you and 1 NPC it is 10%, then 5% for every additional NPC, up to 20%. The bonus can also be mixed. For example, a party with 2 players and 2 NPCs would give you a 30% boost, and a party of3 players and 1 NPC will give a 35% boost.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I wonder if it'll make random open parties in EQ / AQ more .... common like before .....
    I welcome the added bonus personally
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Good for team runs, pretty meh overall, just continue playing how i do now but props on them for trying

Given how im not fond of joining with other people on multi run EQs like TD/Magatsu/Seasonals due to rush B- mentality which sometimes costed me some drops (and once a 13* but it was an egg so meh) ill keep it to team/friends runs i guess.

On single run boss EQs tho i guess we will start using each other randoms as personal tri boost bonus.

Except if they implement the ditch penalty and this makes it applicable to the poor soul ditched:

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    New way to troll: set up Party Maker, then kick anyone who join.
    Funny how SEGA wants us to like us more and we already tought on how screw over the next guy via bait and switch even as an ironic joke.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

I do not want to like scum who runs White Day EQ in WHOLE 10+ mins 3 rounds only...
    I'd rather want them to die with brain cancer
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 24, 2017 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I do not want to like scum who runs White Day EQ in WHOLE 10+ mins 3 rounds only...
    White Day is pretty shit, the E Trial RNG is just ridiculous this time around....or every time but 3-4 runs is well terrible, beck and call of RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Nothing you can do about it, that's how that EM goes.

I actually only just started really getting social in the game, so this is lucky.

I use to solo basically everything but EQs (because MPAs), but I've been doing organized runs for EQs with the same people regularly and partying for SHAQs, CF farming, etc. Pretty convenient to get an extra Triboost just to do what I've been doing already this past year.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

EQs ruining the game. Yet again.
    Sega seems to be desperate to bring back the social interactions and fun of playing in a group from PSU but with EQs and 12 player content that is impossible.
    Sega shot themselves in the foot cause they couldn't imagine that *gasp*, if you allow people to slack they ****ing WILL and if you limit most of the actually fun content in the game to 30 minutes occasionally, allowing for more of it only if you perform well and then force slackers and everyone else together that people won't actually get along and that good players won't actually be fine carrying random slackers they don't know.

Sega set this game up to be like most mmos with large crowds, lots of rewards dangled in the players' faces and then added a crippling and very short timer for all the fun stuff yet more than doubled the usual group size.

The basic mmo setup already means players care mostly about themselves and maybe their guild but don't interact much with each other, forcing larger groups and a very short timer just means people are that much more pressed to care about their own results that care about others also reaching the goal eventually.
    And if those others end up preventing players from getting what they would have normally gotten or gotten if the quest was for 4 players and they could have easily done it with only friends, this breeds a lot of resentment and this kind of environment obviously discourages people a lot from social interactions.

When it feels like most others just get in your way, you really don't wanna be their friend.
    In old PS games the party size was much smaller and there was no time limit so most of the pressure didn't exist. Not enough people in a quest for players to slack off a lot without everyone else noticing and no time limit so if the run was bad you can just run again.

It's honestly beyond me how sega fucked this up beyond any recognition without their decision makers ever thinking that maybe it's not a good idea.

Recently a lot of updates have something to push a more social playing style. Like this party triboost or the earlier party exp boost and now the bs ban of eq ditchers makes it obvious that by now sega realized how deep they are into the giant pile of crap they turned this game into but they are still too dumb to realize how to fix it and instead of shifting some of the eqs to a format where we don't have to be 12 people to get srank or at least we don't have wait for 1 or more days (sometimes weeks for eqs that are brand new, anything not scheduled you might miss for a long time), they instead are going to ban everyone that doesn't play the game THEY want us to play.

I'm kinda teamless for a good while and playing solo for a longer while, kinda done with the social bs in most of the community myself. I've been meeting too many late 20s y/o pretending they're 12 y/o lolis, but heck now I guess I'll start looking for people to XQ with in order to get the extra boost in meseta drops...

At least the Expert blocks are actually making parties for the big EQs though which is nice I guess.