Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mag Cell

What does Mag Cell 502 do. Are there different cells? Do you need specific mags for each cell to work?

Hi TKC;

The MAG cell, when used on a MAG, supposedly changes it into a special looking MAG. There's some really strict requirements for changing it (MAG cells require level 100, Opa-opa's heart requires level 100, and Pian's heart requires level 100, sync=120, IQ=200).

All this info comes from nozedive's FAQ. I myself haven't found a MAG cell, or a heart as of yet. There are pictures on a japanese website (www.jeha.org/pso/mag/dic.html), and even if your browser can't display japanese, just look for the mag cell number, and your section ID (it appears something like ......502......ID A) in the text boxes.

Where did you find your cell? What level are you and your MAG also?

=) Cliftonium

Where is nozedive's FAQ located?

Hi nemmith

nozedive's FAQ can be found graciously posted at GameFAQs.com (www.gamefaqs.com). I don't have the exact link address, but you can find it easily (PSO apparently has the number one read FAQ as of 2/16/01!) on that site.

I didn't actually find my mag cell. I traded for it with this guy that was level 99. Anyways I'm level 90 now and I am using a lv160(120/200/22/66/22/50) Bhirava mag.

Thanks a bunch! I am talking to a guy at Sega to get the lowdown on this whole Mag stuff. Will report back when I here more! The 8 rare mags is part of the info I will report on !

Sweet! I didn't know there were eight special MAGs. The only ones I know of are: Opa Opa, Pian, Sonichi, Chureru, Pureta, Pitori, and the fabled Sonic MAG. I'm actually curious as to what level you need to be, to be able to find the MagCells in VH/Forest.

I know this much!!! Cell 502 is needed in order to get the Sonic Mag! As far as exactly what your current mag has to be at is what I am looking into.

I want the sonic Mag !!!

Great... so should I use it on my mag or not? I don't remember what ID this mag came from as I got it as a baby in a trade. Does it take into account its owners ID or its original owners?